Does anyone have the quilted? Colors?

1. My husband bought it for me at Barneys in Beverly Hills...waiting to have it arrive via mail. He bought black, as all they had were that and brown. The SA said black had already sold out twice. What are peoples thoughts on this style?? I know some of you true-loving b-baggers may not like the change, but I have always adored the MJ stam and Chanel bag, but wanted something a little more urban. Perhaps it will be just the bag for me. Also, can anyone who has visited BALNY tell me other colors they have in quilted before I call there tomorrow??? I am not sure black is exactly wat I am wanting for spring! Thanks!!
  2. Hi! I don't own one, but plan on getting one when the spring colors arrive. As far as I know, BNY doesn't have them yet - probably won't until March.
  3. I think they are beautiful and a very classic style. A black one is one my wish list for this year (I am a black bag girl!). The bag will come in spring colors but as mentioned above I don't believe they are in store yet.
  4. At first, I did not like this style...but it has really grown on me and now I LOVE it!!! I think it's a great looking bag, especially in black. Kinda reminds me of the Chanel classic quilted bag look with a Balenciaga "twist"

Congrats to you - what a nice hubby you have to buy it for you! Please post pics when you get it - and enjoy!!!! :yahoo:
  5. I really like it and I think it's classic and elegant, but in a edgy way!!!