Does anyone have the Ombre line?

1. I ran across this on eBay or somewhere... I think it's soooo summery. Interested to see if anyone has anything from this line.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Post pics if you can.

It would be nice if it came in another color. Like light blue and blue or something?

Are they at the outlets do you know? I know it's a pretty old style...

Thanks

Haha and I didn't even realize it matches my avatar!

2. I had the large tote, but I gave it away to my sister because it got dirty so easily. they were at the outlets late last summer, that was the last I saw them

They are GORGEOUS and orange is my fav color, but it's cotton and I never really found any way to protect it well, so I had to set it free

3. I saw someone carrying one last weekend. It looked nice, but I don't have any personal experience with them.

4. I have the Ombre large tote and love it! Its such a beautiful bag. I use it when we take our boat out, its a really big bag so perfect for a couple of hats, a coverup, suntan lotion, sunscreen and a wristlet among other things. Its gotten a little dirty but has been very easy to clean. I do baby it a bit by keeping it in a pillowcase in the compartment:nuts:

5. That line was in the outlets last summer.

6. Yes, some spotted in outlets last year. Only came in orange. I have to say IRL was more beautiful than any pics.
    Beautiful, but the cotton with snakeskin trim was a little high maintenance for me in the tote. Wristlet has "jewels" on the clasp - I'm thinking pool party, cruise ......

7. Sorry, I've only seen them on eBay...

8. I only have this one:

[​IMG]

9. Let me bumb my own thread for my question.

I heard these are at the outlets... has anyone seen them and can you tell me how much they were and possibly PM me the number?

I need the tote! And I don't want to pay retail if I don't have to.