Does anyone have the Mono Mini Sac HL?

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
If so: how much can you really store in it?

Also, if you could post pics of what you can fit inside or of yourself holding it so I could see the proportions, that would be SO helpful and greatly appreciated! ;)

I don't have mind anymore. It can store a lot for a mini speedy. I use to carry a porte monnaie change purse or Ludow, 4.5'' x 3'' x .75'' cellphone, lip pencil, gloss, small tin of candy, full size ball point pen, 8 keys on a keyring, and forgot the rest. Just don't under estimate this mini speedy.

I don't have mind anymore. It can store a lot for a mini speedy. I use to carry a porte monnaie change purse or Ludow, 4.5'' x 3'' x .75'' cellphone, lip pencil, gloss, small tin of candy, full size ball point pen, 8 keys on a keyring, and forgot the rest. Just don't under estimate this mini speedy.

Thanks! That helps a lot! I was worried it might be too small...but that's what I carry on average so it sounds good...:tup:

i have different pics..
mc is the same size as monogram.
IMG_1224.jpg

i know its hard to believe, but it really honestly holds that much.
it just has to go in a certain order, and there is only a teensy bulge.

WOW that was SO helpful! You can fit your video iPod in there too? That's great...I was apprehensive at first..

First thing on my birthday, I'm asking my parents to either drive me out to Tysons to buy it or I'm getting it on eLux! :roflmfao:
Yep! And theres even abit more room to fit in a lipgloss & Mascara! it's amazing:nuts:

I have another question...

What's the difference between a Mini Speedy and a Mini Sac HL? They look exactly the same, and apparently they're the same size...? But I can't find the Mini Speedy on eLux...