Does anyone have the Koala Wallet?

1. Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out by the picture if the id window has it's own pocket behind it or if that is part of the bill holder pocket. I can't tell from the pic on elux. I know it has a big bill pocket but I just want to know if that id window has it's own pocket too?? Thanks for the help!!
  2. [​IMG]

yes, the id window is attached to the bill pocket. behind the id window is the bill pocket. there is a pocket behind the cc slots.
  3. Thanks so much for the pic!! Okay, now I get it. It's hard to tell from the pic on elux. Thanks again!
  4. I have and love it.
  5. Well I did it! I just ordered it from Elux. I got the Mono Koala. I hope I'm going to like it. I always use wallets that are long and this one is kinda short. It matches my manhatten pm perfectly though! I'll post pics when it gets here!
  6. congrats!! you'll love it, it's a great wallet if you need extra cc slots, and don't like/need a long wallet. can't wait to see your pics!!
  7. tr ~ Congratulations!!! I'm So Happy For You! What A Great Piece!!! :smile:
  8. I have a koala wallet - I love it :heart:
  9. Congrats! I have one too and also love it. It will look so great with your Manhattan!! I thought about matching them up too, but have yet to buy the Manhattan...maybe someday.

10. Thanks!!! I'm so excited for it to get here. I know alot of you girls have it and love it so I hope I will too!!
  11. I have the mono too and I love it! It's the best investment I've made on a wallet. It's pricey for such a small piece but so worth it in the long run I think
  12. Congrats! I love the koala!