Does anyone have the Josephine GM?

1. Hi,

I posted a similar thread earlier but I have some more questions now that I have made the plunge.

Does anyone have a Josephine GM?
    If so, how do you like it? Does it fit over your shoulder? Do you wear it as an every day bag or more so when traveling?

Also, how much would you pay for a used GM? I just purchased a used one from Let-Trade for $319 and have never seen one go for this less... Can someone please check out the pictures and let me know if the purse is heavily worn for a GM? Or if this is a good deal? Here's the link:

Please let me know. Thanks! :yes:
  2. That's a DEAL!! Depending on the condition and color combination I have seen them for sale anywhere between $399.00 and $600.00 - so the price on Let-trade is a DEAL!!! Plus, you have to factor in the condition - but I think this is definitely a FAIR price...cute purse by the way, I checked it out!! Good luck!!!
  3. I sold my cherry mini mono Josephine PM for AU$1000, so the let-trade GM is actually a really good price. Wear and tear is common esp in the mini mono. Congrats!
  4. I don't have this bag bub love to have PM. Congrats on your new purchase, it'a a steal!!
  5. It looks like it was a GREAT deal! Congrats.
  6. Yay! Thanks everyone! I can't wait till it comes in the mail!:yahoo:
  7. Agreed that it's a steal! The bag looks good for its price..just a few marks in the interior and with the light color u can expect some marks...I had the GM in a light color as well and yes, the straps can fit over the shoulder and I did use her as an everyday bag, not just for travel. Cute when worn across the body too...lots and lots of space...u'll love her for sure! Congratulations!
  8. OMG! I am soooo friggin sad right now.

I just got an email from Let-Trade saying that someone already bought the purse using the Buy-It-Now button before me and that I was too late. I'm sooo sad... I knew there was a possibility that someone else might've gotten to it first because I understand that they don't immediately take the listing down when someone pays for it.

9. Josephine I love youuuuu. You´ll get it next time LV mania!