Does anyone have the item # for the Brown Ali?

1. Hi,

I did a search and I couldn't find the item # for the Ali in "Brown." I would greatly appreciate it if someone could let me know what it is. Thank you in advance!

-Stephanie (pond23)

2. It should be the same as the other colors (10329), but I think it was only available through dept stores.....

3. Yes, it's 10329. According to other tpf's Macy's sells it. I think you can order from a boutique, I got mine at CS 800#.

4. Thank you guys so much for the help!

-Stephanie

5. Post pics if you get one! Great looking bag.

6. Uh-oh... I've been staring at the brown Ali for the past ten minutes. I think I might have a new favorite color.

I'd love to see pics if anyone has/gets it!

7. If I get it I will definitely post pics!

-Stephanie

8. I got my brown Ali from Macy's, but you should be able to order from the 800 number or at any boutique. Here is a picture of mine. The Ali is my favorite style bag and I think she looks the best in the Brown. The vintage look of the brown leather fits the vintage style.

[​IMG]

9. so then would it qualify for the PCE discount?

10. Here's mine. This is my favorite color of the Legacy line. I'm not sure this will qualify for PCE since it's a department store only item. However, take the style number and ask them to look it up. If they can find it on their system, I think they can order it. I just returned from the boutique and placed a pre order and included the patchwork demi that is available only at the department stores. They found it and included it in my order.

[​IMG]

11. There are lots of Brown Ali's here! Perhaps a close second to Whiskey!

PICT0049.jpg
  12. Thank you guys for all of the gorgeous Ali pictures! I definitely want this bag.

Yesterday my SA wasn't able to order me the Brown Ali for the PCE event, but he told me if I get him the style # he might be able to do it. It sounded like no one had ever ordered the Brown Ali from this boutique, even though it is a busy flagship store. I will go back and try again in a couple of days when I get the chance. I really hope I can. I am so in love with this bag and this color! :s

-Stephanie (pond23)