Does anyone have pictures of an Ultimate Soft Foldover bag in Black?

1. I'm thinking of getting one and apparently there is one hiding in some chanel store somewhere... but i've only seen it in red..

please help! :tender:
  2. Noooooo~ i can't have it because it is damaged! :'(
  3. Mmm...I wonder if I have this bag. I have one that folds over, but I don't know the name. Can you describe it?
  4. i think i do, but file is too big, i can email if you need it. describe the bag first. It's call Ultimate Soft, camera bag i think
  5. mine is last years edition but in Light Beige Lambskin
  6. Gorgeous! I like it in this color!
  7. Gorgeous, the leather looks so buttery!
  8. thanks you guys~
    your bag is TDF, chanel4me... it's gorgeous... i hope they'll have more of it soon... i really want it~ (:

frenchiefan, why don't you take your ultimate soft out? is it very fragile? :smile:
  9. No - actually it's one of my least fragile Chanels. :yes: But, I think I feel it's a little too "edgy" for conservative 'ol me - especially in Black with silver. I guess I'm just more of a classic flap or reissue gal. I imagined I'd wear it with my cool :supacool: clothes, but alas, I have no cool clothes...:sad:

I'll try and take pix tomorrow - I wanted to update my Chanel collection shot with this one and my white caviar tote (which is edgy too, but a bit more innocent! :angel:).
  10. OK - here she is. Mine is quilted and has a leather piece on the strap. I notice that the lovely ivory one pictured above is a bit different in those regards.
  11. That is a beautiful bag. What is its length and width?
  12. oh that's so gorgeous!! i saw this hobo and wanted it last time :heart: around how much is it?
  13. o frenchiefan, it's gorgeous! it's definitely perfect.

thanks so much, you've been so helpful! :smile: