Does anyone have pics of the baby animal collection 07???

1. I really like that set and I want to choose which style of bag and accessories to pick from.

2. Here's the photo's that I have, theres much more available from this lin. Just the butterfly pin is mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. awwww...your pin is so cute!!!

I know there is a lot more to this collection...I'm just trying to find pics of the whole collection so I can decide which bag and accessorie I want!!!

"thanx"

4. I love those.

5. From what I've seen in the Look Book, the only bags in this line is the flap (pictured) and a small duffle looking bag. It comes in pink and black.

There is also a belt, which looks like the necklace pictured and it is $2100CDN. Super cute too!

LambLovesChanel: did you find the owl pin?

6. [​IMG]
    another one if you are interested

7. oh i had no idea there's baby animal earrings! they are soo cute! too bad i will remain on lux. ban until i pay off my debt :'(

8. I called Hawaii Chanel...they say they have a baby animal clutch...I wonder if he's talkin about the flap???

thanx!!! If my daughter was still 1 years old...I'd definitly get that diaper bag in pink!!! awwwww...why didn't they have this when she was born???

ps-my daughters name is Chanel...no joke!!!

9. omg i love everything and i want it all.

10. Is this line available in all the stores? My SA didn't mention this flap bag!

11. adore this line............what are the dimensions of the flap? is it like the medium Classic flap or the Jumbo?

12. this line is too cute, anyone know the prices?