Does anyone have or like this bag????

:heart::heart::heart: Yes, I just got it today. I really love it! I am hearing a lot about the flap, but it really didn't hold me back. I just put it on my shoulder to see a side view and it looked great! So suffice to say that I am satisfied and I can't wait to show it off!!

:heart::heart::heart: Yes, I just got it today. I really love it! I am hearing a lot about the flap, but it really didn't hold me back. I just put it on my shoulder to see a side view and it looked great! So suffice to say that I am satisfied and I can't wait to show it off!!

Can you possibly post a modelling pic? I would LOVE to see this bag on...I am contemplating it in the chocolate siggy as well...BTW..Happy Anniversary!!! GREAT gift!!! :tup:

Can you possibly post a modelling pic? I would LOVE to see this bag on...I am contemplating it in the chocolate siggy as well...BTW..Happy Anniversary!!! GREAT gift!!! :tup:

I think you and I are torn between the same bags....Chelsea sachel and this Legacy shoulder flap, am I right? ;) What colors are you liking for each? For the Legacy, I'm liking the sig in khaki/black--just think this bag looks great with that black leather contrast BUT I also like leather...just not sure which color I would choose? I like clay but I don't think it would go well with my "mostly brown/warm colored wardrobe". Now the Chelsea I would DEFINITELY pick the khaki/tobacco for sure-love! What about you?

I think you and I are torn between the same bags....Chelsea sachel and this Legacy shoulder flap, am I right? ;) What colors are you liking for each? For the Legacy, I'm liking the sig in khaki/black--just think this bag looks great with that black leather contrast BUT I also like leather...just not sure which color I would choose? I like clay but I don't think it would go well with my "mostly brown/warm colored wardrobe". Now the Chelsea I would DEFINITELY pick the khaki/tobacco for sure-love! What about you?

YES we are....we both must have GREAT taste!!! LOLOLOL For the Legacy, I'm liking the brown/brown sigature.....Looks yummy!!!! For the Chelsea satchel, I am eyeing the SAME color as you...khaki/tobacco!!! What a HARD decision this is!!!!! I need to see some modelling pics of BOTH bags!!!! Let me know when YOU make your decision and I'll keep you posted on mine as well!!!! It's nice to see someone w/ the same exact tastes!!!

YES we are....we both must have GREAT taste!!! LOLOLOL For the Legacy, I'm liking the brown/brown sigature.....Looks yummy!!!! For the Chelsea satchel, I am eyeing the SAME color as you...khaki/tobacco!!! What a HARD decision this is!!!!! I need to see some modelling pics of BOTH bags!!!! Let me know when YOU make your decision and I'll keep you posted on mine as well!!!! It's nice to see someone w/ the same exact tastes!!!
It is fun to see someone liking the same bags!:smile: I also like the chocolate sig but do you think that bag would look good in the summer? It seems more Fall/Winter to me. I definitely want a year round bag. I'm going to the boutique tomorrow and one of those girls is coming home with me!:nuts: I'll definitely post pics. When are you going to decide and buy?

It is fun to see someone liking the same bags!:smile: I also like the chocolate sig but do you think that bag would look good in the summer? It seems more Fall/Winter to me. I definitely want a year round bag. I'm going to the boutique tomorrow and one of those girls is coming home with me!:nuts: I'll definitely post pics. When are you going to decide and buy?

I'm waiting til Sept/Oct to choose b/c this is going to be my bday gift from hubby and the kiddies!!!! LOLOL....though HE informed me yesterday, he would like to choose the bag himself (he chose a hobo for me for this past holiday season #10535 in khaki/camel - at first, I admit I HATED this bag....but I used it EVERYDAY all winter long and it wound up being my FAVORITE bag, even though HE picked it!!!! LOLOLOL) I am basically looking for a fall/winter bag now that I can carry EVERYDAY w/ the kiddies or w/o the kiddies that is comfortable!!!! Funny you say that about the chocolate siggy, b/c I feel the SAME exact way about it!!!! I have a few year round Coach bags, so now I was just looking for something fun that screamed fall/winter to me!!!!! LOLOLOL I know what you mean about the "year round bag"....I just bought my denim tote (see avatar) and I will be using that year round as well!!! But, the chocolate siggy, definitely screams yummy fall/winter to me!!!!!! I cant wait to hear back from you today to see which bag you chose...I may have to go and buy mine EARLY and get a DIFFERENT kind of bday gift!!!! LOLOLOL... I LOVE the satchel, but I am concerned about how it will feel on my arm w/ a heavy winter coat on (it probably wont fit on the shoulder w/ a coat on) and I dont know if I will like shopping w/ a bag on my arm!!! I'm a shoulder bag girl...but I LOVE that satchel!!!! LOLOL Keep us posted!

I'm waiting til Sept/Oct to choose b/c this is going to be my bday gift from hubby and the kiddies!!!! LOLOL....though HE informed me yesterday, he would like to choose the bag himself (he chose a hobo for me for this past holiday season #10535 in khaki/camel - at first, I admit I HATED this bag....but I used it EVERYDAY all winter long and it wound up being my FAVORITE bag, even though HE picked it!!!! LOLOLOL) I am basically looking for a fall/winter bag now that I can carry EVERYDAY w/ the kiddies or w/o the kiddies that is comfortable!!!! Funny you say that about the chocolate siggy, b/c I feel the SAME exact way about it!!!! I have a few year round Coach bags, so now I was just looking for something fun that screamed fall/winter to me!!!!! LOLOLOL I know what you mean about the "year round bag"....I just bought my denim tote (see avatar) and I will be using that year round as well!!! But, the chocolate siggy, definitely screams yummy fall/winter to me!!!!!! I cant wait to hear back from you today to see which bag you chose...I may have to go and buy mine EARLY and get a DIFFERENT kind of bday gift!!!! LOLOLOL... I LOVE the satchel, but I am concerned about how it will feel on my arm w/ a heavy winter coat on (it probably wont fit on the shoulder w/ a coat on) and I dont know if I will like shopping w/ a bag on my arm!!! I'm a shoulder bag girl...but I LOVE that satchel!!!! LOLOL Keep us posted!

ok....this is too funny! This is MY birthday gift from hubby and my kids also !!! My birthday is Thursday!! I'm just buying it this weekend because I want to go WITHOUT kids and hubby to the mall! LOL...I'm also a shoulder bag girl and am wondering about the satchel. The satchel has enough drop length but I'm wondering if it will be comfortable under the arm? I don't have to worry about winter coats in Phoenix so thats not a worry of mine but it may be too boxy/bulky. Anyway, I'll post pics of the one later today and reasons why I chose her to help you wiht your decision. :yahoo:yippee!

ok....this is too funny! This is MY birthday gift from hubby and my kids also !!! My birthday is Thursday!! I'm just buying it this weekend because I want to go WITHOUT kids and hubby to the mall! LOL...I'm also a shoulder bag girl and am wondering about the satchel. The satchel has enough drop length but I'm wondering if it will be comfortable under the arm? I don't have to worry about winter coats in Phoenix so thats not a worry of mine but it may be too boxy/bulky. Anyway, I'll post pics of the one later today and reasons why I chose her to help you wiht your decision. :yahoo:yippee!

WOW!!! And we are getting the SAME bday gift!!! LOLOL...mine is Oct 6th....I cant wait to see pics later...I'll be checking!!!! Have fun trying them on...That's the BEST part...especially when the kiddies and the hubby are NOT there w/ you !!!!! LOLOLOL I am also eyeing the chelsea hobo - not sure of the midum or large size though!!!!

Did you get her??? Did you get her??? LOLOLOL...I cant wait to hear!!!!!!!! and see some modelling pics!!!!

LOL...no not yet...mall doesn't open till noon. Its 11am right now. I'm still torn between Legacy and Satchel.......I know I'm going to get there and I won't be able to make up my mind! Wish you could go with!:smile:

LOL...no not yet...mall doesn't open till noon. Its 11am right now. I'm still torn between Legacy and Satchel.......I know I'm going to get there and I won't be able to make up my mind! Wish you could go with!:smile:

I wish I could go w/ you too b/c I am torn b/w the EXACT same bags!!!!! LOLOLOLOL....I REALLY love the satchel, but am concerned about how it will feel on the crook of my arm while pushing a shopping cart (like while food shopping, etc), and how it will feel while wearing a heavy winter coat since I plan on using this bag through the winter months....I am unsure how comfortable that will be for me since I have ONLY had shouder bags...the legacy clearly is a shoulder bag and it's GORGEOUS in both colors...OMG..this is such a HARD decision!!! I also eyed the chelsea hobo but I like the looks of the satchel better!!!!! ARGHHHHH... It is 2 PM here in NY now....I cant wait til you come back!!!!! LOLOLOL