Does anyone have/know about the Besso motorcycle bag?

1. I would LOVE a Balenciaga bag, but cannot afford one yet. I have been looking at the Besso motorcyle bag on eBay. Does anyone kno about the leather quality of these bags? I have never heard of Besso.

2. I don't have that particular Besso; but I do have other Besso bags. While they are not high end bags, the leather is quite nice and actually quality of finish is very high. I like Besso and have been eying the moto bag too...
    Go for it if you like it and the price is right...

3. I bought a Besso to see how I would like the style of a B Bag. It was the Vintage sort with rugged almost suede like leather. It was a work-horse. So easy to use and durable...and about 120.00.

I then ended up buying 3-4 Balenciaga bags. I knew what I was in for without spending 1000.00 to regret it later. Just remember....nothing is like a Balenciaga except Balenciaga. There is no way you can duplicate that lush lovely leather. Besso did help me make the step up because I was never happy knowing I didn't own a real B Bag.

4. I was under the impression that it was an imitiation of the Bbag. Which came first?

5. a couple years ago when the bbag craze hit i was in ur same boat- totally loved balenciaga but couldnt afford one.I ended up buying the small besso black motorcyle bag for about $150 and it has held up well! the leather is very nice (although im sure not even comparable to a bbag!) and i have gotten a lot of use out of it! i say go fo it if you like the style!