Does Anyone Have Hayden Harnett bag in Prune?

1. Hi!

I just received a Hayden Harnett Gaza satchel in prune today, and I love it!! For anyone that has this bag, or those that have a HH bag in a prune color - the color in real life is much lighter than pictured on the website. I love it either way, but wanted to know if anyone else agrees that the picture on the website is much darker than the actual bag's color? Or is my bag...defective..? Because the bag I received is a much lighter shade. Any input is appreciated!

2. Hello! I have this bag and luvvvvvvv it! I do agree with you on the fact that the color is much lighter in person than on the website. I had hoped for deep dark purple shade but even so I still love the bag dearly. After thinking about it, I have come to realize that I prefer the Prune color as it is, just a tad vintage feeling and very distressed goes beautifully with the utilitarian feel of the bag.

I really love this bag. I use it for school, and it has pockets for so many things, as you can see!

CIMG3877.JPG CIMG3879.JPG CIMG3882.JPG CIMG3884.JPG
  3. Hi!

Thanks for your help! Yup, the color of your bag is much more in line with what I received today. I agree - I do like this color as well, even though I was expecting that deeper color that's shown on their site. And I am just floored by the pockets and the organization and the the overall look of this bag. Thanks for the pictures - they were so helpful!!

4. I just saw another HH bag in a dark purple but I like the washed/vintage-y look of this leather. Might have to go check this one out....where did you order it from?