does anyone have any pics of neverfull damier!!!

hello all!!! i am dying the see a pic of the damier neverfull!!! i know there was a pic floating around from photo shop...but i was wondering if anyone had the exact picture!!!! THANKs!!!

Here you go, ladies (& gents)! Photo credits go to bittenbydbagbug. I assume the lining would be the same as from the monogram since its characteristic of the Neverfull line. Beautiful pattern I might add. I am not sure if the Ebene would have the vachetta though. That would be great if it did. LVoe vachetta!!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• neverfull damier.jpg
    neverfull damier.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 719
^^ I think the inside is supposed to be red with black stripes. Also, fyi, some members have been told by their SAs that the release of the damier neverfull is to be pushed back to June '08. :sad:

whoaa i am so confused now! there was a picture from another thread, i think the one with the summary of 2007/2008 releases and on the last page (90?) there was a picture of the neverful and it was damier BUT it was RED! is it or is it not being released in azur? because it is absolutely GORGEOUS in azur. there was a red red damier and a lighter red/white damier neverful. what happened to the regular damier canvas and azur??? i hope they're producing one like the ones in the photoshopped pictures. can anyone confirm that the neverfulls are in damier canvas and azur ? *crosses fingers*

It was just the lighting, it's the regular damier canvas with the red interior!

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg