Does anyone have an authentic Chanel bowling bag?

1. Would you be kind enough to post pictures so I can compare? So many of you were helpful regarding the LV Epi wallet I thought I'd ask again.

Merci beaucoup!:nuts:

2. Here's mine...:love:

mychanelbag.jpg
  3. GREAT bag! Thank you for posting, pursegalsf. I was looking more for the traditional bowler.

4. fayden got one it's in the show case. I would love to own one.

5. i don't but i wish i did.

6. that is a gorgeous bag pursegalsf!

7. I HAVE A BOWLING BAG WITH BEIGE QUILTED STITCHING, I NEED TO KNOW, THERE ARE 2 ZIPPERS ONE AT EACH END, ARE THERE SUPPOSED TO BE 2 LEATHER EMBOSSED CHANEL PULLS, MINE HAS ONLY ONE,, COULD IT HAVE BEEN LOST OR IS THAT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSE TO BE, BOUGHT ON eBay FROM A VERY RESPECTED SELLER AND IT IS COMPLETLY AUTHENTIC, THOUGH I JUST NOTICED THIS CHANEL LEATHER PULL IS GONE ON THE ONE ZIP
    THANKS FOR ANY HELP

8. there's so many Annie, any specifics you can give us?

9. We'd love to help you, but I think starting a thread w/ your questions is a good idea since it's completely unrelated to the topic in this one:yes:

Also, all caps on the internet comes across as yelling - it's referred to as 'netiquette' ;)

10. Which bowling bag are you referring to? My SA told me the one I just bought is called the "bowling" line from the Cruise collection. It is super soft and dark brown.

11. There is also the bowler from the Luxury Ligne in my avatar.

12. Sorry, it might be dump for me to ask this. Is bowling bag really used for bowling balls?

13. LOL! Nope just shaped like a bowling ball bag :biggrin:

14. :tender: That was cute. I guess you could, but I wouldn't recommend it.

15. i have a chanel bowling bag like urs (pursegalsf) but not sure if its authentic or not. what should i look 4 regarding the inside label? wb if possible, thanx:confused1: