Does anyone have a shoulder tote??

1. Okay so I got the ergo regular size tote and I have been debating for a long time about the shoulder tote. Does anyone have both and can post comparison pics??

And anyone who has a shoulder tote (preferably in sig), can you post a pic of it on your shoulder, and also inside with your stuff in it and list what it will fit??

THANKS!!

2. I have the shoulder tote in camel. It holds a ton and is very slouchy. I'll take a picture tonight wearing it and will post it. The pics attached show a small laptop computer inside with plenty of room to spare.

ShoulderTote2.jpg ShoulderTote.jpg
  3. Here's what I carry in mine and there's room to spare.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. see if this helps...(oh yes, more pj pics!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I don't, but a few of my coworkers are NUTS over them! They think it's the best bag coach has ever made and it's soo funny to talk to them about it.

6. That's a great sized bag! :yes:

7. So, the shoulder tote and the regular size Ergo are about the same size? I have carried a black pebbled leather shoulder tote off and on all winter, it is a great bag! I just ordered the Ergo and was hoping it was close in size.

8. Sprinkles, In your opinion, what is the best ever? I have a hard time deciding.

9. I have the same shoulder tote kallison is wearing in the first picture and I LOVE it! It holds so much (wallet, cosmetic case, two wristlets, ipod, cell phone, toddler toys and occasionally a diaper and wipes or a book). And it doesn't feel overly huge. It looks on me just like it looks on kallison. Super nice bag IMO :smile:

10. Forgot to add - graberg, that tote looks totally good on you!!

11. I have the shoulder totes in black leather and the sig one. They are both great size bags; easy to carry. The sig is light too. They are my fav Coach styles.

12. Thanks! It's a great bag to carry.

13. I agree (with both comments - it looks great and it's a great bag!) I have it in Choc Brown Pebled Leather.

I saw a woman carrying the black sig stripe version last week - I thought it looked stunning on her - even tho I don't care for the current giant C's.

14. I have the shoulder tote in Dark Brown Pebble. I got it at the outlet. I love , love it. It is light and easy to carry. I wear it a lot and it holds a lot without beiing very heavy. And, the black and tan Ergo's seem to be going back tomorrow..because I ordered a Legacy Ali like slim flap, 10338, signature in Espresso and khaki...yes, I have done it again...indecisive...and now I have some bags in different styles but same color leathers whiskey and signatures.....EEEEEEEEK DH is really getting weary of this...