Does anyone have a Shopbop code?

1. Thank you!

2. You beat me to posting ;)

I was looking for a coupon for this red Theory coat on sale, but I broke down and ordered it since it was the last one in my size. :push:

[​IMG]

3. ^How did you know it was teh last one in your size?

4. I personally have yet to see a Shopbop code..much to my dismay!!!

5. After you put it in your shopping bag, you change the quantity to 99 or some ridiculously high number. Hit "update", and you'll get an error like this:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=13></TD><TD><TABLE id=table.errors cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=15></TD></TR><TR><TD class=errorMsgHead colSpan=2>Unfortunately, an error has occurred. Please review your information and submit again.</TD></TR><TR><TD width=10>[​IMG]</TD><TD class=errorMsg>Currently there is not sufficient inventory to fulfill your quantity request on the items flagged with the !. We have updated the quantities in your cart to reflect our current inventory levels.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    And if they adjust it back to "1", then you'll know it's the last one!

6. ^wow, cool! thanks!

7. Last code was before Christmas, so I don't expect to see another code for a few months. But, that coat is SO gorgeous and I would have bought it, too, if there was only one left in my size! Would have been one of those things that you regret not buying it when you had the chance if it goes to a lower price but your size is gone!

8. Thank you! And that was exactly my reasoning, too :smile: