does anyone have a promotion code for hervia?

1. If you do, please post it
    Thank you ^0^

2. What's hervia???:shrugs:

3. they sell Vivienne Westwood stuff... i've never ordered there personally, but one of my friends is a regular customer.

4. yes, they sell VW stuff and that's pretty much the only website that you can trust and use...(the official website only ships to EU)
    I just saw a pendant from them and I love it~

So does anyone have a promotion code~??

5. it only ships to EU? D: oh damn i live in US and im lusting after an armour ring. wat can you do with the promotion code may i ask?

6. they ship to australia :biggrin: I just ordere earrigns they arrived so quickly and they were very efficient and i got my VAT back!! yay...
    i bought a GHD ogg HQ hair but they never gave me my VAT back they never replied my enquiries either..not buyign from them again,,

7. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">The offical website now ships to the US :tup: its a really cool site, :yahoo:www.viviennewestwoodonline.co.uk

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

8. Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.