Does anyone have a Nocturne GM bag??

Why don't you present this information to Carol @ Mypoupette? If it's a fake from a Mypoupette seller, you're bound to at least revoke her MP privledges. What a shame all around :sad:

Hey girls, don't be so quick to jump to conclusions! I will post what I said in another thread made by the OP about this bag.

"Are you aware that there is a small AND large version of that bag? The Epi Nocturne GM is what you got- that is large. The small is called the Nocturne PM. Just do a simple search on ebay to see the pictures. IMO, I highly doubt you got a fake bag.

Please post pictures of the bag or at least give more reasons as to why you think it is fake before you go accusing a seller of selling fakes and ruining their reputation..."

elle said:
Hey girls, don't be so quick to jump to conclusions! I will post what I said in another thread made by the OP about this bag.

"Are you aware that there is a small AND large version of that bag? The Epi Nocturne GM is what you got- that is large. The small is called the Nocturne PM. Just do a simple search on ebay to see the pictures. IMO, I highly doubt you got a fake bag.

Please post pictures of the bag or at least give more reasons as to why you think it is fake before you go accusing a seller of selling fakes and ruining their reputation..."

I agree with you 100%!

LV sometimes introduces styles that can be deleted quite quickly (eg, if it wasn't a popular item). Therefore, unless you are a connoisseur, longtime fan, or collector, you may think that such a bag never existed. It doesn't mean that the bag is fake. You just probably have never seen that style before.

Please do thorough research before "jumping the gun" on a reseller, and as I mentioned in an earlier post, have a bag authenicated by an experienced manager at the LV boutique, not an SA.

I was just wondering...If I told her that why is this bag bigger than the other one my cousin has which is the pm i think..smaller one..why didnt she tell me LV made it in 2 sizes?? and does anyone know for sure that this nocturne bag come in 2 sizes??

Louis_Vuitton_Lover said:
I was just wondering...why didnt she tell me LV made it in 2 sizes?? and does anyone know for sure that this nocturne bag come in 2 sizes??

In reference to your first question, I theorize that since you placed an order for that bag, the reseller may have thought that you already knew what type of style/size it already was. For example, let's say I put up a monogram cabas mezzo for auction and someone places a bid for it. I would naturally think that this person knew what they were bidding on. It would seem kinda unusual if I suddenly offhandedly piped in - "Oh by the way, this cabas was also available in the now-deleted cabas alto". The bidder might think - "Yeah, so what?" :biggrin:

And regarding your second question, several posters on this thread have mentioned that they are aware of such a bag. Perhaps they can help you out with that question.

Good luck with the bag!

It must have not occured to the seller to tell you that. And yes, there are in fact 2 different sizes. For your reassurance, I'm attaching a photo of a page from my LV catalog :smile:

Louis_Vuitton_Lover said:
I was just wondering...If I told her that why is this bag bigger than the other one my cousin has which is the pm i think..smaller one..why didnt she tell me LV made it in 2 sizes?? and does anyone know for sure that this nocturne bag come in 2 sizes??

What are the dimensions of your bag? Could you pls measure it and let us know? Coz yes, there is a PM and GM model and your bag should match the measurements of the GM as you said it's a bigger size than your cousin's PM one.

But do let us know what LV says anyway.

yesterday I went to the LV store and it was closed...because my bf told me it closed at 9 pm. and I told him to call too. SOOOO mad. but I'll try again today.

Jewelbear Eva is your friend?? Do you live in Honk Kong? Well, the reason why i think this bag is fake is that i have an epi dinard in lilac and i feel the leather thats epi and the sides where its not the epi material and they are totally different. on the nocturne bag the sides are thick like fake leather. there is no soft feel it looks and feels like pleather. i swear. i just hope that this bag is real so i dont have to struggle with the ebay seller and send it back. not knowing if she will refund my money back.