Does anyone have a Carnet de Bal? Pics?

1. I was wondering if anyone has a MC Carnet de Bal? How do you like it and what exactly do you use it for?

Also if anyone has pictures I'd love to see them. I can't find a picture of what the inside looks like and if you have one would you mind showing me the inside of yours? Thanks.
  2. I have a white one and I use it as my little address book. I don't keep any cards in it, I just use the insert for addresses.
  3. OO! I ALMOST got one ast time I went to LV, but got something else insted, but it's still on my wishlist. I'd use it for addresses though
  4. I have a white one use it for CC's on the inside it basically has 4 slots I'll add pics later if nobody beats me to it
  5. Would love to see a Carnet de Bal in action! It looks like it could be used as a checkbook cover. Does anyone have a picture of one and what they use it for? I want to see the inside...
  6. ^ i think it's too small to be a checkbook cover- unless you have minichecks! you could put your debit card in there, though. :smile:
  7. I have a black one...and I have no use for it now! It was my first MC accessory and I only had a MC pochette at the time, so I used it as a small wallet for a short while. Then I got a MC cles, PMP, agenda, Alma, Trouville, PTI, etc...:sweatdrop: