Does anyone every get this feeling???

Powder, I think we should introduce that guy to the one I know who, while drunk at a party a couple of years ago, poured hot wax from a big candle into my brand new Sergio Rossi stilettos.
They would make a nice pair:cursing: :death:!

i really don't pay attention or do i mind about what people think about my b-bags. i carry them for myself and no one else:smile: . it doesn't matter to me at all that people don't recognize it as a high-end bag. one of the reasons why i stay away from mono LV because it has too much logos that screams LV.

Totally agree...I carry my bags because I love them. not for others to notice....as long as I feel good thats all that matters....

I dont carry or wear anything because someone else is. I carry it because I like it. And I like the fact that here in the OC everywoman walking carries Louis Vuitton and then theres me with my Bbag. I dont want my bag to be on every arm everywhere I go....if I wanted that I would carry those godawful Coach bags or the plastic coated Louis Vuitton canvas bag!. (sorry, but when Coach came out with aquarium themes on their bags, that was just tacky) . I like the fact (sometimes) that its hard to find Bbags in Orange County. I'm my own person and a leader not a follower who has to copy everyone else. JMHO.

Powder, I think we should introduce that guy to the one I know who, while drunk at a party a couple of years ago, poured hot wax from a big candle into my brand new Sergio Rossi stilettos.
They would make a nice pair:cursing: :death:!

OMG!!! :wtf: I would have probably stabbed him with the stiletto in a fit of rage. How horrible!! Some men have absolutely no clue! :cursing:

I have some LVs, but I tend to like the bags that have more of a "wow" factor and honestly I get so tired of people asking me about them and how much they ask! I like that bbags are not as well known and I feel like I can go "under the radar" when I carry them!

OMG!!! :wtf: I would have probably stabbed him with the stiletto in a fit of rage. How horrible!! Some men have absolutely no clue! :cursing:

It's more or less what I did. I started shouting at him and calling him names with 30 people trying to calm me down, but I had to go home bare foot!
He was shocked because I am usually so quiet you don't even notice I am there.
I think he understood his way of showing he liked me wasn't really successful.

I've had two friends ask if my bag came form Aldo (the shoe store), because I have one Aldo bag I used to carry a lot...

that made me laugh unroariously in my head! Even if they knew, they wouldn't appreciate them. One thought it was too "shiny".

Hilarious! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

ETA: the friend who thought it was too shiny is currently carry a cloth beach bag as a purse, until she can find "something" cool. Hardly my style litmus test.

I love that my friends and family have no idea what balenciaga is :shrugs: . They always tell me that they love my bag but I think that they think I just found it laying around in the mall, it's not real leather, and it probably costs around $50 ;) .

However, I think I might be a little annoyed if someone thought of me as less because they thought my bag wasn't as expensive as their LV, Gucci, or Fendi. First, because no one should be judged by how much money they spend or have :yucky: and second of all because these bags cost a gazillion dollars so they are being ignorant to some extent.

I was looking at sunglasses in Nordstrom and the nice young gal who was helping me said to me, "I like your purse, who makes it"? I said, "Thank you, Balenciaga". She said, "Valensaga". I said, "Yep". :P

I like that Bbags can be dressed up or dressed down.

You can wear them with flipflops or you can wear them with heels. They work both ways, which works for me! :P

I don't own a b-bag (YET! =D) but when I notice other people carrying them I always admire then cuz I love the craftsmanship, not to mention the TDF leather, on those bags. I wish I can get one!!!!!!!!

Those people who turn their noses down because balenciaga bags don't have logos splattered all over them just don't understand the true meaning of fashion and taste :roflmfao: (IMO, anyway).