Does anyone else wear just their E-ring....

I've been debating this as well. While my e-ring is a halo ring, the actual band is plain. I feel like I would love to get a band, not to mention that it's really important to my fiance, but not sure if I want one to sit flush. I feel like I wouldn't mind getting one to wear separately, on days when I don't feel like wearing the e-ring after I'm married.

But, I have to admit, when I see people with their e-rings, I too think that they are engaged only - not married.

I only wear one ring because my ring is an all in one, Its princess cut in the center and has 9 round diamonds in 3 rows on both sides. I have a plain white gold band that I wear when I dont want to be flashy(sometimes I wear them together). When I see a woman with a solitare and no band I assume she is engaged, but when I see a woman with a ring that has more going on then I assume its her wedding ring, if that makes sense :smile:

My original wedding ring was a band with diamonds and 3 sapphires in it.

My ring now, is has a princess cut pink diamond in the middle with 40 white diamonds surrounding it. I love my ring.

I don't wear a wedding band because I never found one that I thought looked good.

Quite frankly, I don't care who assumes I'm only engaged - what about people who don't wear wedding rings at all? Rings aren't everything, and only foolish people assume others' marital status based on their jewelry.

I only wear my E-ring.. my husband & i stopped wearing our bands on the 6th or 7th mo. of our marriage... He was just not used to wearing any rings... my fingers were swollen due to pregnancy..

My bands are pretty thin so it is easy sometimes to not notice the second ring. I don't necessary think that just because someone has one ring it means they aren't married because I know some in some cultures people just wear one ring.

I do think it is odd though when people are married and don't wear a ring at all unless there is a reason for it like a job that won't let you wear one, no funds etc.

I only wear my ering these days, my wedding ring is a bit tight for me now after having my daughter and I was never a huge fan of the design anyway (plain 3mm band). I also swap out my ering sometimes for another ring that DH bought me. I don’t really care what people think as to my marital status but when I find a wedding band that I’m happy with I will go back to wearing the two together.

I mix it up all the time - I wear my solitaire with a very thin pave band, or the solitaire by itself or a pink sapphire legacy ring with a thin pave diamond band or my official wedding band (which is a Boucheron Eternelle Grace in pink gold) or any other ring that tickles my fancy. I don't like wearing rings on more than one finger per hand at a time, so my 'e-ring/wedding' set has to move sometimes so I can enjoy something else.

At the moment, I'm wearing an emerald-cut diamond eternity band on my ring finger - and loving it :P

I probably confuse the heck out of people if they're looking at my rings for my marital status :biggrin:

I do the same as Bitten, switch it up often. I have a couple different anniversary bands I like wearing with the e-ring so I sometimes wear different ones depending on the day. I also love the look of a solitaire on its own, and I feel like the stone pops more when worn on its own, so I kinda default to that look most days.