Does Anyone Else Just Dislike ALL LV?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think for the most part they just look cheap. The leather doesnt look pretty or touchable, they are bland, etc. Every once in a while something shows up that looks cute, but I just dont understand these massive collections of LV. For me its one extreme or another - the monogram looks like an old lady bag, they throw some cherries on it or make it rainbow colors or put flowers on it and it loosk like something I put crayons in when I was 6!

Anyone else?

2. They aren't bags I'd buy, mostly because they are the most replicated bag. Everyone and their mother carries them, but most of them are fakes. The red Epi is nice, but i like that one because it doesn't scream that it's an LV bag.:rolleyes:

3. They aren't bags I'd buy, mostly because they are the most replicated bag. Everyone and their mother carries them, but most of them are fakes. The red Epi is nice, but I like that one because it doesn't scream that it's an LV bag.:rolleyes:

4. so far, I just haven't felt the need to have one......my step dd loves them though

5. me!! (raises both hands):yucky:

6. I never was an LV girl... then a few months ago I moved from sunny California to a snow storm state... I totally baby my bags (always put them back in their dust bags and have butcher paper in all of them to make sure that they keep their shape)...:yes: Anyway... I wanted a bag that was virtually indestrucible no matter how much weather abuse:boxing: so I picked up a Damier Speedy 30 and I love it! It is very neutral and looks great with a business suit or my old levis and a white T-shirt... I don't think I would buy hundreds of them but I really love the one I have:tender: and it has been very much worth it for me!

7. I like them and have a few. I'm not obsessed though.

8. There are just too many fake ones, so I just assume everyone I see is fake. I'm not a monogram bag person. I think they should pay me to advertise, not me pay $$$ to do it for them!

9. I love Mulberry and Belen Echandia, but I also have a few LV. I like it for its old fashioned look --which has been ruined by the nouveau riche attachment to these bags. It is really a classy French bag that has been exploded by mass marketing. Too bad.

10. I'm going to go ahead and close this. . . no one like brand bashing here and if I don't close it now, there's a 100% chance that I or another Mod will have to have to come back and close it after 80 or so people start fighting over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.