Does anyone else here obsessively buy makeup?

lately i don't so much obsessively buy makeup so much as skin products - i'm on a big shiseido kick. i figure, if i get my skin to be perfect, i won't need foundation, which i hate.

miss-lilly said:
Guilty :ninja:
Even though I already have hundreds of products, I always find something that I must have.
My big weakness is MAC. I can never ever leave the store without spending at least 50 euros on things I don't really need:shame:

Wow! You sound just like me. I thought was by myself with MAC products.

miss-lilly said:
^^I know what you mean!!
As for me, I buy them and then I still like them but then I always have something new that I want to use!!
And then I swear that I won't buy anything new..
what can I say..so many makeup products, so little time..

:amazed: :amazed: Ditto!!!

amanda said:
lately i don't so much obsessively buy makeup so much as skin products - i'm on a big shiseido kick. i figure, if i get my skin to be perfect, i won't need foundation, which i hate.

Amanda - Shiseido makes amazing skin care, good choice!

Jo Ly said:
OMG - I thought 3 was a lot - you have 7??? Wow.... that is quite the collection, do you use much of it?

Sorry Fendi Female - what I meant to say was, I have 3 bags myself and thought that was a lot and you hands down beat my collection! :yes:

My weakness is giorgio armani cosmetics - now that its sold at my local saks, I own way too much of it. I also love the Bobbie Brown kits - although I restrained myself and did not buy the most recent one (summer sheers) because at least 2 of the colors were in the spring pink palette!

cougess said:
My weakness is giorgio armani cosmetics - now that its sold at my local saks, I own way too much of it. I also love the Bobbie Brown kits - although I restrained myself and did not buy the most recent one (summer sheers) because at least 2 of the colors were in the spring pink palette!

Me too..
I've tried everything at the department store cosmetics section and I must say I'm in love with Giorgioarmani. who would have thought they had such good cosmetics line?

Their hues are so earthy it's good for my skin tone..
I love their blushes and Anything with shimmer~
They have a really nice sheer shimmery line..

I found this thread and wanted to say that YES I get on binges with make-up and I buy it like a mad woman. This has been a bad week for me. It all started with me just needing some darker foundation and I ended up buying over $200 worth of makeup.
I always remember this one statement when I'm buying this suff. My grandmother said this and Lord rest her soul. She said - Even an ole barn looks good with a little paint on it so put a little make up on. LOL

Sighhh.... i just brought about $500 worth of stuff from MAC (with many pieces from the Barbie loves MAC range, it just came out in Australia) every time MAC comes out with some limited edition thing i buy one of each -__-'' MAC gets me badly...just from MAC i have 5 different blushes, 23 eye shadows, 2 mascaras, 6 eyeliners, 2 foundation, 3 powders...and i spend a fortune on brushes...i think they should start like a MACaholics group for us MAC girls...its getting out of hand!! O.O LOL

i have a small armoir with 6 drawers just for make up--one for eye stuff, one for lips, one for cheeks, one for foundations, one for miscellanious, and another for hair stuff........it's always a HUGE struggle for me to stop myself from buying something knowing that i have like 10 similar items at home :Push:.....it's the packaging that sucks me in! :wtf: