Does anyone else have an Elfi?

1. I managed to snag an Elfi for 60% off in the NAP sale and I was wondering if anyone else on tPF has one?

I liked this bag when I first saw it, but it was about 4 down my list (what I'd call 'a second choice bag') and I really only intended to buy one bag for A/W '06 - '07 (although, I ended up buying two, anyway! This is the third!).

It arrived today and it is actually much nicer IRL than it looks in the pics on NAP; the colour is darker and much richer, it has a very cool, 'invisible' magnetic fastening, the chain isn't just black (some of the links have an old gold finish) and of course, it's beautifully soft for metallic leather.

In case you haven't seen it before, here's the link for it on NAP - I'm afraid that it's now sold-out (if anyone was interested in it); there was one left an hour, or two ago, but I checked again, just now and it's gone:

Chloé Elfi gathered bag - NET-A-PORTER.COM

...and in case they remove the page, here are some pics (courtesy of NAP):

I love clutches, so I'll carry it with the chain tucked inside.

I'll try to post a pic of my bag, in the next day, or two.

BTW, you don't know how hard it was for me to refrain from calling this thread 'Feeling Elfi?', or some other, equally apalling, pun!!! :shame: :lol:
  2. its v cute

Its also good to give your paddy a little bit of elfi competition ;)
    (sorry, terrible gag but couldnt resist lol)
  3. LOL!!! :lol:

It's too tempting to make terrible puns, isn't it? ;)

I'm really pleased with it (more than I thought I would be), I didn't realise it was lambskin (inside and out), so that was a nice surprise (I assumed it was calfskin - which is nice enough, of course). :biggrin:

Actually the lining's gorgeous :heart: - all my other Chloe bags have either cotton twill, or satin linings.
  4. Very cute!!!! I :heart: your clutch collection.. it's sooo TDF
  5. Ahhh, thank you, D&G! :flowers:

Your collection is one of my absolute favourites on tPF! :yes:
  6. Ah lovely

I almost bought this myself this morning at 8am!
  7. Really? Do you mind me asking why you changed your mind?

I got the second from last one. :biggrin:

BTW, I think I saw your request for Bracelet Bags on Want it Now on eBay, secret, when I was posting there in the hope of finding this dress:

I was going to ask the poster a question, to see if it was you! :biggrin:

8. Wow that is one gorgeous dress. Have you managed to find it?

Yes that was me on eBay. Hee Hee small world - you know me desperate for more bags!!!!

Re the Elfi - don't know what changed my mind as even this morning when I went into NAP they had one left and I popped it into my basket and then changed my mind again! I really can't sum up why cos when you talk about yours and how it is much better than anticpated that makes me want it again.

Mmmmm - weird! I don't know whats up with me!

9. No, not yet...

I wish I'd bought it when it came out. :yes:

Thought so! :lol:

I know what you mean - I've done that myself. :yes:

Sometimes I just can't quite bring myself to purchase anything, for some unknown reason and then, at other times, I have to stop myself buying everything in sight! :shrugs:

Maybe it's hormonal?!! :lol:
  10. Here it is (with the chain tucked inside), along with a close-up of the leather:
    Chloe Elfi ch copy.jpg Chloe Elfi Leather Detail.jpg
  11. Oooh! That's nice! Great buy too! Can definitely see it with a few amazing outfits! It's back on NAP if anyone else is interested?!

I'm on a spending ban... :crybaby:
  12. ^ Thank you, leanbeanee! :flowers: Shame you're on a ban. :sad:

I wear quite a lot of black, so I love coloured and metallic bags with a touch of black in them - to make them tie-in to my outfit. :yes:

Yes, I saw it was back! :yes:

I PMed secret_shopaholic to let her know. :biggrin:
  13. ^^ Hehee! I've just told secret_shopaholic about yet another bracelet! At this rate she's going to have us ban from PF like chloe-babe! :rolleyes:

Yes, purse ban really s*cks! DH would freak if I bought another purse! Up until last month I had no designer bags, and then 2 Chloe in a month! Right after I joined PF... :sweatdrop:
  14. ^ Well, two designer bags in a month is definitely going some! :lol:

I don't know many people who could keep up that level of spending - unless they kept returning/selling at least half of them! :biggrin:

Yes, I'll be looking out for the chloehandbags/leanbeanee Should Be Banned threads! :lol:
  15. BUT BUT BUT they were on sale... How can a girl resist? :p