Does anyone else dream about celebrities?

1. Last night, I dreamt I was on a date with Seth MacFarlane, the creator and star of Family Guy and American Dad!.

I woke up thinking, "Well, that's just fine."
  2. I sometimes dream of David Beckham... :love:
  3. When I was small I use to dream about the brady bunch! What a riot! I haven't had any celeb dreams in a while- Whoops, take that back- I had a dream about Nick Lachey, don't know why? :shrugs:
  4. Hmmm...nope O.o can't recall anyone at all..
  5. i'm sure i have, but i don't recall any specific dreams and with which celebs
  6. when i was small, i once dreamt that milli vanilli visit my house, and we hang out at my maid's bedroom :roflmfao:

and last month, i have a first "dream encounter" with a fashion designer, i met derek lam at an elevator and we chatted about fashion :roflmfao:
  7. I dreamed of Johnny Depp! :love: Oh, Johnny... will you come back into my dream tonight? :girlsigh:
  8. spice girls LOL back in the 90's
  9. I had a dream about justin timberlake, we were round at my parents eating christmas dinner! weird!
  10. I just had the most fantastic dream last night.....

Leo walked into a restaurant with some friends :girlsigh:where I was waiting for my husband who was parking the car and he looked at me and said "A kiss is what I need to be able to walk away from you". So I kissed :kiss: him on the cheek and he smiled and walked to his table. :love:

It sounds SOOOOOO cheesy, but it was really sweet. Then I woke up to my dog licking me on my elbow :push: .
  11. me too but Im his assistant
  12. I have had Jay-Z and 50 cent as boyfriends in my dream the crazy thing is im not even a Rap fan
  13. I done :graucho: with some sexy celebs... never quite happy to wake up :shame:
  14. Just Dr. McDreamy.....
  15. When I was in college, I had a dream that I married Heath Ledger. I woke myself up from the dream by springing up in my bed and screaming, "Keith Ledger is my husband!" This woke my poor roommate who was sleeping soundly. She was so confused at first but luckily thought it was hysterical.