Does anyone else do this?

1. So I'm looking around eBay for COACH stuff today, and I found a super-fake so I reported it...then I just started looking specifically for obviously fake purses and just went on a report spree (for the ones that I was 1000000% sure about). Has anyone else ended up doing this before? I just want to make sure I'm not a COMPLETE report-aholic...
  2. Yup, I do this a lot when I'm bored. Hey, it helps less people get scammed and shut more counterfeiters down, I'm all for it! Report away!
  3. I do it all the time too! Nasty fakes....blah!
  4. I do it whenever I'm on eBay so you're definitely not alone. Can't stand Fakes/counterfeits!! Down with all counterfeiters!! :boxing:
  5. haha...never thought of it...but that's a good idea
  6. My younger daughter bought herself a Coach the other day, a beautiful swingpak. I was telling her about the illegal purse parties that are out there, and she told me that her neighbor had one not too long ago ( she wasn't invited, thank God). She saw a black van pull up to her neighbor's house, people got out and were running bags and boxes into the house. She didn't know what was going on ( at the time she didn't know they were having a party). Later one of the women who attended told her that the person who was showing the bags told the woman who was holding the party to close her curtains. That kind of proves to me that at least most of the people who host these parties probably know that they are not on the " up and up". I know this thread is talking about reporting fakes on e-bay, but when I read it, it brought to mind this incident.:yucky:
  7. i do it all the time. i'll be looking for a specific bag and start to see the, report!!!
  8. I do this too! I also have it bookmarked!
  9. I do it all the time. I used to "watch" the auctions I reported, but it made me sick because most of them do NOT get pulled despite being obvious fakes :cursing:
  10. I go through craigslist daily and report the fakes. They are always the same ones. I am on there anyway looking for other things and then when I find fakes, I report them
  11. YAY!!! I just got to make my very 1st report!!!:yahoo:

Item number(s):
  12. I do it too!