Does anyone COVET this bag?

Beautiful bags, 53baglady! How are you liking them so far?
I noticed in your photo and in the LB video that the small handle can be pushed flat down for when you wear it as a shoulder bag - do you just press down on it to make it lay flat, and does it stay down? Thanks!

baglady - Do you ever have trouble with the lock? I was trying on this bag at Nordstroms yesterday and it took me awhile to get the lock fitted just right to close. It kind of reminds me of the Chanel reissues.

Beautiful bags, 53baglady! How are you liking them so far?
I noticed in your photo and in the LB video that the small handle can be pushed flat down for when you wear it as a shoulder bag - do you just press down on it to make it lay flat, and does it stay down? Thanks!
Yes, it just sort of folds down and lays flat; no problem.

baglady - Do you ever have trouble with the lock? I was trying on this bag at Nordstroms yesterday and it took me awhile to get the lock fitted just right to close. It kind of reminds me of the Chanel reissues.
I find that when it is on my shoulder it opens and closes easily but sometimes when it is over stuffed and not sitting quite right it takes me a couple tries. But nothing frustrating or anything like that.

thanks baghad & besa! i've been feeling a hole in my heart ever since i sold my dt3z mac :P i was scared of the gm hw peeling + the birdie against dt bothers me a bit. i'm loving the teal color shown in caitlin LB video. i seriously hope teal will capture my heart like deep turquoise :heart:

Last edited: