Does anyone collect Judith Leiber?

1. I've checked JL few times, but don't have one yet. Yours is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

2. me tooooooooooooooooo.I just started. I have three cute bags now.

3. I love it!! may I ask the name and how much it cost? gorgeous!!:love:

4. Thanks, everyone! Uhkiwi, I think it's called the Orb, but I'm not sure. It's an older, discontinued model. It retails at $1,500, making it one of the cheaper Liebers. :yes:

5. I have been looking at some JL items. I like the fact that they are so unique. LOVE your items! Thank you so much for sharing and welcome to tPF!:welcome:

6. Thanks, LV addict! Though after seeing what some folks here own, my eyes feel like the size of dinner plates, lol.

7. It doesn't get much better than a vintage JL animal clutch!

8. I'd love to be able to purchase Judith Leiber! Her minaudieres (sp?) are so unique and beautiful. Yours is a beauty! Love it.

9. How pretty! And I totally agree with boxermom. But I do love looking at them in Neiman Marcus here and the JL store in South Coast Plaza. They're so gorgeous!

10. I love JL. yours are so beautiful.

11. I loved looking at those in the dept. store as a kid. The outlet always have crazy sales, but I still have yet to buy one.

12. I love Judith Leiber bags. I love all the little goodies (mirror, comb, coin purse) that come with the bags too. I would love to have a clutch bag.

13. I love your JL! It's gorgeous! I've been a JL fan for the longest time. Here are my two beauties!
    [​IMG]
    I'd love to add another one to my collection. Here are a few I've been looking at.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    JL also makes very nice day bags. They have such detail on them. Here is the one I bought.
    [​IMG]

14. Kat, I like your day bag. I saw a similar bag at the boutique in Atlanta and I was very tempted to get it.