Does anybody like the mini monogram line?

Wildflower

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I'm thinking of buying a bag in the mini monogram and just curious if anybody else likes the bags? Do they hold up well? Does the fabric get dirtier faster and is it easy to clean?

I don't see them pictured in any collections so just kinda wondering how popular they are...

Also, didn't I read that this line will be discontinued?

Thanks for any comments!

I don't mind it. I think it's nice that you don't see them as often as the mono bags. If they are being D/C, is it because they are being replaced with the reg. denim line?:oh:

I feel the urge to get one of mini line because they will discontinue this line. I spoke to SA this afternoon, she told me that LV will come out with better new mini line and plus more colors I guess I will wait for that.

I really like the mini mono lines. That's so sad that they're being discontinued, I haven't even bought one yet. I desperately want an Anne-Sophie in the cherry, it's just so pretty.

In regards to the dirtiness, being fabric they probably are susceptible to getting dirtier, but I'm sure if you scotch-guard them or something they'll be alright.

I am going back and forth on it... I like the Lucille for $820 but at that price, I would much rather get something in the mono canvas or wait and get the denim speedy.

Since a new mini line is coming out I may just hold off! They'll always be on ebay later... thanks for the comments!

i love the mini monogram line. i think they are cute! but its just hard to maintain esp since its canvas and it gets dirty very easily and almost impossible to clean.
i hope the new line would be easier to upkeep

attachment.php
I guess my Besace Mary Kate will soon be a limited edition - I love my mini!! - so NOT all over the place.

Attachments

• LV's and Giverney print 003.jpg
    LV's and Giverney print 003.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 313
tr444 said:
I never really liked that line. I think maybe it's the colors I don't like? Can't put my finger on it exactly, but I just don't care for it.

I feel the exact same way. I think it's the colour/fabric combination that I don't feel attracted to.