Does anybody know what the name of this bag?

1. Is it still available? That's so cute and functional...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  2. I am not sure what bag is this but I can see it getting dirty in a matter of 5 minutes.:sad:
  3. :idea: :idea: But the material (canvas?) looks very strong and tough, which is good for bag...
  4. It's from the Trianon collection that was released last year. I am not sure of the exact name of the bag though.
  5. Trianon Poids Plume 40
  6. :yes: :yes: , Still available. Valley Fair has one.
  7. I still drool over the Trianon Neverfull... :love:
  8. OMG! Me too, but it is better in the pic than IRL, I think.
  9. Really? I have yet to see it IRL... :sad:
  10. It was a bit boxy and stiff, kinda reminded me of a cardboard box, especially with that color. I was all set to buy it, had it transfered in and then..:shrugs: , didn't like it as much.
  11. I have the smaller poids plume and it is one of my fav bags:love: I have had mine for almost 2 years and haven't had any issues with it becoming dirty etc. I wish they produced more bags and different coloured trim for this range:yes:
    Picture 023.jpg
  12. Nice bag, very nice...How much is the bag though? I can not find it through eLuxury website?

13. I think you would have to call customer service to locate this bag:yes: I LOVE the trianon range:love: