Does anybody have information?

1. Hi, please forgive me if this has been discussed in another thread, but does anybody have any information about this Coach Clutch?

The picture is from the December issue of Vogue. The description only says Coach leather clutch with silver and crystal strap (or something like that). I called the Coach 800 number but they didn't have any information yet.

Any information would be appreciated (price, where I can find it, etc.)

[​IMG]

2. I have no idea. But check out those heels!!!

3. LOL!!! I know, too HOT. However at $1,850 I'll pass.:wtf:

4. It looks like an upscale Zoe?

5. that's what i was thinking...

6. It hasn't been released yet because i have never seen it. Looks like a very fancy clutch.

7. Beautiful cluctch, probably too pricey for me!

8. haha I was just about to say this!! they cant be coach right (or are they??)!! much to classy and expensive!! what designer are they?

9. I'll search the media thing at work tomorrow, that is toooo cute!

10. Oooh, pretty Mon!!:yes:

11. Very nice!

12. According to Vogue, the shoes are Salvatore Ferragamo platforms and retail for $1,800.

Here's the exact description from Vogue regarding the clutch (which isn't much):

Coach clutch with crystal chain (566)262-2440.

I keep checking the Coach website hoping it pops up. The customer service rep at Coach said it could be limited to a specific department store and may not show up on the Coach website so she recommend I also call back.

13. Its a Zoe...the mags get stuff early...the dec "o" also had a FABULOUS coach stripe sweater not yet showing online and the girls in the store I was in tonight didn't know about it...Retail was listed as like $1300.

14. I'm sorry I think I just died and went to heaven.

15. will the plain zoe be made in white?