Does anybody have a black work w/ SGH??

1. I'd love to see pics!! I would really love a black work w/ GSH, however, have not seen one yet? :confused1: NM said they have them in the warehouse and wanted to order one for me (of course they did), but, I told her I would like to pick the leather out myself. Anyway, just wondered if any of you happen to have this if you could be so kind as to post some pics!! ;) TIA!!

2. NO! .. hahahah love yah Purse...;).....:boxing:

3. HAHAHAHA!!!! I need to find me one!!! Honestly, I just want to actually SEE one first! I've seen the City, but, not the work in that combo. I need ONE!!! I want to see!!! I do, I do!!! Surely somebody has one! :confused1:

4. heres ya go Purse... its another PFers pics... hope she doesnt mind!...

its not black SGH on its own... but gives you an idea?

Works.jpg
  5. Yup..................i saw one. Cant say where though.......................................because you cant have it!!

Its mine!!! :p:wlae:

6. Ummm... we need to have a intervention!!!!! What's your address again? We need to hold you back!!!!!!!

7. YES Zac!! thats exactly what i was thinking........me and Oogie will:boxing::boxing:, you take the bags!............shes gone mad!! :nuts::nuts:

8. ^^^Not a problem!!! I'll take the bags~ we just need a driver so we can speed off as quickly as possible!!!!!!!!!! ZOOMmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

9. Loth... you distract her.... while I rummage through her tent for the bBags... :sneaky:.. & Zac could drive the getaway car... :choochoo: hahaha... now if only we could locate that tent!

10. I recently purchased a black work with GGH. I will post pics tonight for ya.

11. Hey now, there will be none of that!! Be warned that I always have a guard watching my goods while I nap. :yes: Usually under the tarp!!! Don't get any ideas cause' that bike is quicker than it looks!!!

[​IMG]

12. Hey Ladies I think we'll need a van for this operation...I think my mini van would be perfect:idea:...it'll out run her bike. All those bbags need the room:yes:. Pursey is the guard your avatar guy...cause we'll take him too!:greengrin:

13. :roflmfao:.... where's the rest of the bike? HAHaha oh, you ment the UNICYCLE!!

14. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Purse-Ooooh: your posts always make me laugh.

15. HAhahaha

sounds like a plan!!! me and oogie will distract her...................:boxing:

Blessing..........your on, bring your mini van....... Zac you can drive!!

together we'll take her GUY!! ................................................(any chance i can keep him instead??? :love:)