does anybody else have a VIOLENT mc speedy?

OMG! I got this when I had an MC Speedy. It made me so upset because it was my Holy Grail Bag and I hated that it put those marks on my arm. I sold it the following year but I can't believe others had this same problem.

I find it too heavy for non-handheld use as well. I don't think your arm can get used to that kind of weight if it's as sensitive as you say it is. I won't even carry my Damier Speedy 25 that way as it has pinched my skin also.

A friend of mine who is studying to be a chiropractor said that she's seen alot of damage done b/c of holding heavy bags in the crook of your arm. She wasn't talking about superficial bruising either but nerve damage.
oh boy! that doesnt make me happy =(

wow! Thats crazy! I don't have the MC speedy but I have 1 bag that has a speedy shape and tons of hardware (so its quite heavy) and the LV motard biker (which is even heavier) and neither bag has done this to me!

Do you have sensitive skin? Maybe that could be what caused it! Or maybe its like when you get new shoes (the first few times you get a blister) then your body gets used to it. I would wait until you heal and see if it gets better!