Does any know you r a member of a bag forum? what do they say?

Only my DH knows and I've made it clear that he is not to browse here, nor to tell anybody else. He doesn't really care. He thinks it's funny (and a good thing) that I get to enjoy the forum with fellow purse lovers. He enjoys listening to stories, funny/interesting things I read here. He now folds his Tshirts the Japanese way coz I learned it here and taught him! He loves it!

I told one of my male friends a couple of days ago and he couldn't believe that I was a member of a forum that talks about bags!!! Mind you, a bit later he admitted to being on a Classic Car Forum. I got my own back on him then!!

only my ex know this LOL
deep inside, i kinda feel embarrassed about my obsession with bags and i'm afraid they will think i'm a snob person.
i kinda like to keep my internet life here away from my private life :P

Just yesterday my bro goes "urgh your not on that forum about bags again are you?" He was like "what do you do on there?".

I thought that was a bit of a cheek when I use the pc a lot less than him. I set him straight about tPF too :P. So he knows, and I think my Mum and Dad have noticed me on it too, but they don't really mind - they know I'm into all the bags and bling anyway.

my b/f knows I spend a lot of time looking at bags but doesn't really know the extent of it LOL...my family ALL made fun of me at first, but, I've gotten some REALLY USEFUL information from here, that has helped out my moms purchases as wll! My best friend makes fun of me relentlessly tho, but, this is my guilty pleasure :smile:

Everyone says it figures. I'm also a member of a beagle forum so it's nothing new. My hubby's a member of car, watches, laptop, tech forums. He doesn't have a right to say anything when it comes to this.

Uhm... yes.

DH knows, & thinks I'm crazy... He just rolls his eyes when I log-in on the laptop downstairs...

And... the females in my family know, because I forwarded them the site after I'd been here a few months, that they "had to check out"... they all think I am *bag* crazy too!! :P