Documenting Balenciaga Colors

:nuts::love:OMG Style101, I thought I died and saw your collection in bag-heaven. SOOOOOO many pretty colors!!!! And a lot of them are sooo close together too like the reds and especially the blues, how do you choose which one to use in the morning?

... and now ... for some of the more 'RARE' babies

--> 2nd pic: I believe this to be a 2004 Marron (looks like a dark brown - like Marron Glace)
--> 3rd pic: Size difference between the Work/Office & Weekender/Voyage

How do 'ya like them apples, ladies?!!?!

Attachments

• Brown Voyage-Weekender.jpg
    Brown Voyage-Weekender.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 648
  • Office-Work vs Voyage-Weekender.jpg
    Office-Work vs Voyage-Weekender.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 765
Here are some other amazing bags:

--> 2nd pic: 2004/2005 Holiday Pewter Metallic Weekender/Voyage

--> 5th pic: The 2005 Pre-Spring Sky blue Twiggy

Attachments

• Pewter Voyage-Weekender.jpg
    Pewter Voyage-Weekender.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 638
  • Sky Blue Twiggy.jpg
    Sky Blue Twiggy.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 694
Mind you ... I saved the best for last (one of my personal favorites ... in addition to the Apple Green); the 2004 Anis City!

Hope you enjoyed the show!

Attachments

• Anis City Bag.jpg
    Anis City Bag.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 762
  • Anis Yellow City.jpg
    Anis Yellow City.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 731
BTW ... check out the leather on these babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who don't have any of the older bags, I think that you will see how far superior the leather is on the older bags. When I spoke to Balenciaga-NYC the other day, I complained to them about the 'current' leather. They DID NOT mention anything about it being replaced with the 'old' stock ...

CeeJay said:
BTW ... check out the leather on these babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who don't have any of the older bags, I think that you will see how far superior the leather is on the older bags. When I spoke to Balenciaga-NYC the other day, I complained to them about the 'current' leather.

Yes, this is the reason I keep on coming back to my older babies.... :love:, and the colors were soo beautiful (in my opinion) too! :smile:

...and here's another contribution from me.

My 'newest' addition - a 2003 Cocoa/Caramel suede messenger with silver hardware! :nuts:

Attachments

• Suede8.jpg
    Suede8.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 505
  • Suede1.jpg
    Suede1.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 452
MiMi I would sell my soul for that Rose City! If I could find one in a first size, I'd be on cloud 9. No words can express how beautiful that color is :love: Great collection!!!

byMiMi said:
Very lovely everyone, and great thread - I love seeing the color and style variation! Here is my Balenciaga family (a few are missing, but I'll post when some new photo's are taken! ;) )

From left:
Top: F/W '03 Red, F/W '05 Bordeaux, S/S '03 Emerald
Bottom: F/W '04 Rose, S/S '05 Sky Blue

CeeJay thanks for all those pictures **drooling**! Wow, those colors AND leather are just perfect. If I could get my hands on a rose city or seafoam first... :nuts:

Love this thread!

Awwww twinklette, thank you! The leather on the rose is breathtaking - it's very very very soft, really amazing! My boyfriend actually gave it to me for a Valentine's gift (although, I have to admit - I of course picked it out ;) hehe)

I hope you find your own baby soon!

Can I have your boyfriend lol? I had a rose first a long time ago, not realizing how rare it was, and SOLD IT. Now I could kick myself. I can't find one anywhere again. If you ever hear of one, I'd so appreciate it if you'd let me know?!? WHERE did you find a rose city if you don't mind my asking?

byMiMi said:
Awwww twinklette, thank you! The leather on the rose is breathtaking - it's very very very soft, really amazing! My boyfriend actually gave it to me for a Valentine's gift (although, I have to admit - I of course picked it out ;) hehe)

I hope you find your own baby soon!