Doctors Diagnosis: INCURABLE BALENCIAGA FEVER

addicted ali

Your Honour, a Bbag!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
ok so this is how it all started....

Feb/Mar: checked into Bal forum. Reason = wanted to know what the hype was about that people can have the same style in a rainbow of colors (yea, you know who you are!)... reason UNDERSTOOD:tup:... sooooo....

April 2006: Arrival of MISS GREIGE TWIGGY :yahoo:Diagnosis = MILD TEMPERATURE

May - June: more Forum browsing leading to a higher temperature for more Balenciaga

26th June 2006: Arrival of MISS CAFE PT GGH = IN ABSOLUTE :heart::heart::heart::heart: and diagnosed with INCURABLE BBAG FEVER !

I'm in the middle of my bar exam/assessment and preparing for a trial in two weeks time but all I have in my head since I've received my Cafe PT is...... ta da! BBAGS! having previously been a Chanel, Chloe, LV or Dior fan, honestly I did not know what all the fuss was about... NOW I KNOW! :cutesy:

I'm supposed to be preparing for my examination in chief... but all thats in my head at this moment is:

1) ANTHRA CITY GGH OR PLOMB CITY WITH GSH OR BOTH....
2) PAPRIKA OR TOMATO... OR WAIT FOR 03 RED OR 05 RT?
3) IS BLACK CITY TOO BORING?
4) THE PTs on Diabro is sooo cheap should I go for it?
5) Should I got the TRUFFLE PT GGH instead?
6) ANTHRA TWIGGY OR ROUILLE TWIGGY?

OMG! the list just goes on! my BF was just complaining to me before that all I ever do now is go on tPF!

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO???? I'm totally addicted!

sorry for the long post... I just REALLY NEEDED TO VENT (if thats the word for it)!

LOL... Welcome to the addition!!! I've found the best thing to do, is just to give into it!! :supacool:

1) PLOMB CITY WITH GSH OR BOTH....
2) TOMATO...

3) Never!
4) Yes... you really should.
5) Nope, Cafe is lovely in its own right.. it has character - if you are wanting a lighter brown, I would check out yummy Cinnamon or Sienna!

6) Ohhhh.... tough. Depends on what your answer ends up being to the above... I would have to say... Anthra?? No, Rouile... No, Anthra!!... Well, maybe Rouille... :nuts: LOL... you get the idea!!

:graucho:

LOL,

All i talk about is Balenciaga with my SO. Last night he told me he was sick to death of Balenciaga and told me to shut up! (OOoops) :upsidedown::upsidedown:
I suppose we'll never be content. :tispy:

Good luck with your Bar exams!

Bags4Bubbles: please dont tempt me! it's all bad enough already! I've spent waaaay over my allowance for my studies here! one of the reasons my parents chucked me over here to study is coz theres no luxury brands here! hahaha... thats what they thought! til I found tPF!!!:yahoo:

LOL,

All i talk about is Balenciaga with my SO. Last night he told me he was sick to death of Balenciaga and told me to shut up! (OOoops) :upsidedown::upsidedown:
I suppose we'll never be content. :tispy:

Good luck with your Bar exams!

thanks lorien! I think I'll really need it! I'm sooo behind as it is! and lookey here, I'm on tPF when I'm suposed to be doing some research for my trial! poor guy whos gona hire me as their lawyer in future, they better wish theres no new Bbag releases at the time!:P

Let's see...

I vote Plomb City with GSH

Depends. Which tone of rouge did you prefer? Orange-y or Blue-y? One of each? One rouge from each year? Touch choice...

NOT AT ALL! It's a classic...

Well, did you want to add a PT to your growing collection? If so, go for it! It'll take but 3 business days to get to you. Diabro are FANTASTIC!

No, because you already have a Cafe coming.

Depends on which Rouge you end up getting. If you end up with a Blue-y Rouge, Rouille would be a wonderful addition to your collection. Anthra would be nice, too, if you're looking for another dark-colored bag.

Don't rely on me to be the voice of reason. I'm a total enabler when it comes to Bbags...

boy do i understand! i was a first year law student (now about to start my second year) when i found this, and i am obsessed...i even got to the point where i put in my signature under my posts that if anyone saw me here, to tell me to get off tpf and go study! it was hilarious!--but completely necessary at the same time! somehow the law is just not as stimulating as the bbags! congrats on everything and good luck with the bar! your post just really hit home for me! :smile:

LMAO!

One of our lovely tPfers has this (or something to this effect) in her siggy:

"Balenciaga, the new crack"

That about sums up your condition! :tup:

Anthra

Paprika

No, black is basic

Yes

No

Neither

here's my prescription:
I vote Plomb City

tomato!!

NEVER!!! It's a classic...

4) THE PTs on Diabro is sooo cheap should I go for it?[/FONT]
go for it!!! never pass up a favorite b-bag on sale :tup:

No, you already have one silly

ANTHRA TWIGGY!!!! gorgy color:tup:

on another note, good luck with your exams!!

ps - my DH thinks we should get a 2nd computer at home because i'm "always" on tPF!! :P

I totally understand! I just joined tPF this month and by BF is totally annoyed abt me talking about balenciagas everyday. :hysteric:

Amen. Plus I seem to have lost my everloving mind. I have purchased 4 B-bags in the past month. And no- LOL- I am not wealthy- 2 of them must be sold! But you can see the addiction has already taken deep root! :nuts:

Welcome to the Addiction!!

Last year at this time I had a lovely collection of paddy's. Then I got my first bbag, an 05 Black City and I began the timing consuming process of selling/trading my Chloes in for Balenciagas. Now I am finally content.

Except for the wanting MORE parts :nuts:

My votes & notes:

1) PLOMB CITY WITH GSH.
2) TOMATO
3) BLACK CITY IS HOT
4) pass on the Diabro PT; never buy a bag cause it's cheap
5) pass on the TRUFFLE PT GGH; you already have Cafe PT
6) ROUILLE TWIGGY FOR SURE

:yahoo:

1. plomb city! Plomb is ga-ga gorgeous and the leather tends to be thick and chewy!!!
2. paprika! a fresh alternative to red! I think it will go with more colors than tomato.
3.OMG I used to think black bbags were a bit boring til I got my first black bbag and now Black is my fave color for bbags! when u get one u will know what i mean! There is NOTHIng boring about a black city...the leather just stands out because of the neutral color. It is the quintessential bbag....ok, u get my point!! :P

4. my answer is: i got a PT from diabro!- so how can I tell u not to?!

5. I have to say truffle PT gh is gorgeous (I had one in my hands that i returned to bluefly bec. the gold hardware just wasn't practical for me, but I was real sad!)

6. anthra twiggy-esp. if u end up with a paprika. I love the twiggy in anthra!

:shame:yes, just from my answers u can see that I am an addict as well! LOL! I thought from ur title of the thread that u actually went to see a doc and got a diagnosis! But I guess we don't need to go to a doctor to know what we have!-- the bbag love! :love: