Do your SA's ever let you see " The Order Book" ?

1. The one with the prices the store pays ? And next to it the retail ?

Aren't you astonished ? ! I want to pay wholesale !!!:sad: :sad: :crybaby: :crybaby: LOL .

Just wondering .
  2. Yep, I absolutely thumb through that everytime I'm in there!
    You'd think that baby would be OFF LIMITS! LOL!
  3. I looked through it once...and then stoppped, too depressing! haha!
  4. I've never seen it. ...So how much profit are they making? :graucho:
  5. ALOT !

The first time I saw it I gasped and said , actually whispered ," Is this what THEY pay ? " . He laughed . I cried .
  6. It's not quite 1/2 off if I remember correctly, it's like 40% off retail I think{?}
    Sophia, did you notice?
  7. Not all the things were the same as I remember ? I could be wrong . I look thru it almost everytime I'm there so I'll look next time but I thought it was around half . Some being less or more ( 40-60 ) .

My math skills are extremely shoddy though so swanky is probably right . I was just doing quick adding in my head , trying to act like I was just non-chalantly looking for my next purchase . LOL .
  8. i wish i could be chanel for 40% off!
  9. Yes, I've seen the book. And when I see the prices, I feel like Wile E. Coyote getting hit on the head with a falling anvil.
  10. Yup. I have seen & wish I can pay for that price. Even with their first sale, they still making profit!!! And even 2nd cut too & especially with clothings.
  11. I know... its so depressing!!! And.... to be invited to the Chanel sample sale, well... you pretty much have a better chance of winning LOTTO b/c its so controlled. It isn't like Manolo, Jimmy Choo, or Prada.
  12. I know , seriously . Why must all the men in this industry be gay ? They are completely immune to my feminine charm ! It's quite annoying , really . LOL .:hysteric: :hysteric:
  13. yep!
  14. I was thinking the same thing... its so frustrating!!