Do your diamonds do this: turn dark purple in direct light/flash?

If I get time this weekend and or remember to, Ill see if I can screw around with my current setting and the flash to get it to replicate and try to get a few others in the spectra.

And by "clear under a loupe" in my comment above, I mean OBVIOUS, not actually clear and missable.

The best thing to do is to call the AGS. Give them your number of your report and ask about this. Email them the photos. I, too, would definitely take it to the GIA, or have this reappraised at the AGS.
Something seems odd. I've never seen this in direct sunlight. I have no clue about a flash and camera. But investigate this.

the best thing to do is to call the ags. Give them your number of your report and ask about this. Email them the photos. I, too, would definitely take it to the gia, or have this reappraised at the ags.
Something seems odd. I've never seen this in direct sunlight. I have no clue about a flash and camera. But investigate this.

ita.

I did go on AGS' official websit and got the report checked out. The report matches my diamond. How do I know this? I looked into my diamond using a 40x jeweler' loupe and the plot matches the inclusions in my diamond. The official report = my report, my report= my diamond, therefore the official report indeed represents my diamond.

GIA only certifies unmounted diamonds and will take 2 to 4 weeks depending on the locations. Given that my diamond is currently being customly set, I really don't see that being an option.

The best thing to do is to call the AGS. Give them your number of your report and ask about this. Email them the photos. I, too, would definitely take it to the GIA, or have this reappraised at the AGS.

I did go on AGS' official websit and got the report checked out. The report matches my diamond. How do I know this? I looked into my diamond using a 40x jeweler' loupe and the plot matches the inclusions in my diamond. The official report = my report, my report= my diamond, therefore the official report indeed represents my diamond.

GIA only certifies unmounted diamonds and will take 2 to 4 weeks depending on the locations. Given that my diamond is currently being customly set, I really don't see that being an option.
At first I was leery but it sounds like you've done exactly the right due diligence and at this point should just enjoy your beautiful diamond with a clear mind. The effect is actually pretty cool and, now feeling secure that the paperwork matches the stone, ame's explanation is legit. Enjoy your new stone. It's lovely!