Do your ballet flats stretch at all?

1. I have a pair of patent ballerinas that are my usual size but they feel tight. Wondering if I should exchange them before I wear them and regret it????? I would be heartbroken if they didn't have the same one in a 1/2 size bigger but wondering if I wear them an hour at a time,if they will be alright soon? Decisions,decisions?:rolleyes:

2. Better too big than too small. You could always get the larger ones and put an insole in them if they ended up too big.

3. ^^ Good Idea, I would get a bigger pair if possible.

4. I believe that in general, patent leather does not stretch much,unlike other leather. I would exchange tight shoes.

5. ^^ I agree. I have so many pairs of Chanel ballet flats and they all stretch a bit. However, the pair I bought this year, which are the taupey patent with black toe, have not stretched at all. They feel a little tighter and aren't my favourites.

6. I have a pair of Tory Burch patent flats and I got it in my usual size but I felt like it was a little small but it was the last pair and I thought it would get bigger. And now after 5 months of wearing them...they still feel tight. So I agree with QuirkyCool that patent leather does not stretch.

7. I always go 1/2 size up with patent, flats/pumps whatever...