Do you?

Oh, the chain I keep cuz it matches the hardware design of the bag, but the qee just doesnt appeal to me anymore---I should get on of those special qees, like the hawaii one, that would be sooo cute!

I am currently walking around with a one-armed qee on my purse:P . I like to say he's been in battle, but I honestly think my 4 year old daughter played too rough with the qee and didn't tell me when the arm plopped off!

Awwww -- well he was in battle with a 4 year old then lol. That is his excuse for the missing arm :yes:

Soo off topic, but Jessaka, were you bidding on a Moofia baby bottle toy on ebay? Hahaha So funny that we have a little convo here and were bidding on tokidoki there!

:smile: It's all love, I found another one for bid and won. So cute!

Soo off topic, but Jessaka, were you bidding on a Moofia baby bottle toy on ebay? Hahaha So funny that we have a little convo here and were bidding on tokidoki there!

:smile: It's all love, I found another one for bid and won. So cute!

OMG, that was you who outbid me?!?! lmfao. Yes, I saw you won the other one and I was happy we both could have it :biggrin: LMFAO. That's so funny. I guess it's good I didn't bid on yours to give to my mom lol.

Depends on the design - sometimes the chain gets caught in stuff, and I end up taking it off. If the chain's long enough, sometimes they're fun to wear as a necklace :smile:

the chain, i keep on all the bags - but i think i'm gonna take it off the Ciao (like DreamsOfToki) it just doesn't wanna stay in a 2-round loop!
the qees are off - except on the Stellina.