Do you wear your White MC bags in winter?

1. Hi ladies. I was wondering, for those of you who live in places that will have "winter", do you use your white mc bags even in the winter?

Do you follow the "no white after Labor Day" rule?

Thanks!

2. No, I don't. That's why I have black MC!:graucho:

3. i bought my white Trouville in winter, and i used it right away. i don't believe in the "No white after Labor Day" rule; it's all stuff and nonsense. bags shouldn't be seasonal; as long as they look good on you and you like them, :censor: the seasons

4. I now live in Las Vegas, so I don't have the "seasons". However, I was born raise in San Francisco and I would use the white multi-color all year around. I would think of it as "winter white". :smile:

5. I think that no white after labor day is crap. Wear what you want.

The only thing that I would not wear in winter is white shoes. Ick. :yucky:

But that's just me. Everything else is fair game :yes:

6. I don't. If I lived somewhere that was always warm like Vegas I would use mine all year, but there is just something about white and snow that doesn't work for me.

7. I don't follow ANY fashion rules..especially not that "no white after labor day" one. That's so dated now..a lot of designers have started doing white pieces for the winter collections.

8. Just wanted to point out that I don't use white MC NOT because of the "no white after labour day" rule but because I think it looks silly in our Canadian winter!!!:lol:

9. ^^^ No way, the white bag matches our white snow.. well, the new snow. Old snow would match the black MC !

10. This is what I think too. It's so pretty and classy and matches with snow! Especially if you have a white coat, oh so pretty!

11. i don't own MC bags because it doesn't look good on me.. but if it did, i would wear it all year round! white bags can be refreshing in the winter in my opinion. :yes:

12. if i had a MC white LV bag, i think i'd wear it during winter for sure... just make things look abit more happier! :wlae:

13. ^^me too..i don't have one either but I would too..they're so cheery!

14. I don't because I would be afraid of the moisture in the air would ruin the vachetta.

15. I use mine in the winter. I love to pair it with my white cashmere coat. :smile: