Do you wear Wal-Mart/Target clothes w/ your designer handbag?

I think everyone should wear what you like and feel good in. Its all about how it fits and how its put together. I buy what fits, and because I'm still growing I tend to stick to cheaper pieces because its so depressing when you have to get rid of those $100 jeans when you can't squeeze them on any more.

I moved to a place where there is no target and after a year I still can't get over it. I pretty much buy all my clothes (except jeans) from target or designer outlets. I can't tell you the last time I bought any clothes from Macys, NM, Saks, etc...
Since the place I moved to only has walmart/kmart, sometimes I am stuck buying their clothes. The George line isn't awful, but I just don't feel right wearing walmart stuff.

I moved to a place where there is no target and after a year I still can't get over it. I pretty much buy all my clothes (except jeans) from target or designer outlets. I can't tell you the last time I bought any clothes from Macys, NM, Saks, etc...
Since the place I moved to only has walmart/kmart, sometimes I am stuck buying their clothes. The George line isn't awful, but I just don't feel right wearing walmart stuff.

I was buying plain tees from Wal-Mart, until an acquaintance of mine said to me "Did you get that shirt from Wal-Mart? $3, right? I got 2 of them!" and I said, "Uhh, yeah." It was just a plain black tee that I threw on to run to the grocery store but I was kind of embarassed that she called me out on my $3 shirt. Oh well, who cares, I still wear it!

I wear wrap dresses from Walmart all the time to work and love them. You can just throw them in the washer and dryer and they still look great. I work at a Health and Swim Club and don't want to wear anything too expensive lest it get chlorine on it. :shame:

I have found nice pieces from Target, Old Navy or similar stores and I don't hesitate to buy them and ware them with high end pieces, like bag or shoes..many times is not what you wear, it is how you wear it.:yes:

I often wear Forever 21 or Wet Seal finds with my Chanel accessories. I get complimented on my outfits all the time! I think it's more of how you put yourself together overall. I'm not so into expensive clothing unless it's on sale. I can easily spend thousands on bags, but for some reason with clothes I can't spend more than a certain amount.

I think everyone should wear what you like and feel good in. Its all about how it fits and how its put together. I buy what fits, and because I'm still growing I tend to stick to cheaper pieces because its so depressing when you have to get rid of those $100 jeans when you can't squeeze them on any more.
That's exactly why I have yet to buy a pair of jeans that cost more than $80. I'm waiting to get down to my target weight, then I'll spoil myself with designer jeans. I also don't spend too much on clothes that I might outgrow.

I do it all the time. With a high-end purse, shades, and makeup addiction, I barely have enough for high-end clothing. Besides, it doesn't even fit me. LOL!

I rarely ever shop at WalMart, unless I'm in the area & need something for the baby or the house - I never buy WM clothing because I don't care for their styles/quaility.

As for Target, I buy a lot of clothing & almost all my shoes from there. I love the GO lines and buy several pieces from each line, and the Issac Mizrahi clothing isn't all THAT cheap anyhow. As for their shoes, the leather shoes by Mossimo are more comfortable & have a better fit than shoes that cost 4x as much! And their Designer shoes are very similar to the more expensive ones - I wore a pair of the Hollywould pumps last nite to our Xmas party & got so many compliments on them - at least 2 people on the street stopped me to ask me about my shoes (and I was carrying a Balenciaga on my arm!!)!!

There's no reason to be embarrassed about carrying your designer bag into a Target (or WalMart) store or using one while you're wearing their clothing - Even celebrities shop at Target as evidenced by the many pics published this year!

I also like to shop the SJP Bitten line from Steve & Berry, Forever 21 and the Vera Wang line for Kohls, but I'll also buy higher priced items if I like them - my closet is full of M by MJ and I've owned several Chanel jackets. It's all about personal style & how you present it!

I don't go to Wal-mart at all. I do go to Target, but not for my clothes.

I carry my designer bags to the store and if I were to ever buy something there to wear, I would probably wear it with my bags.

most of my dress and tops are the ones i bought from thrift shops that cost me only 5$ tops. beside that, i shop at zara, mango, topshop for jeans and sweater and coats.
besides bags and wallets, the most expensive item aka designer o have are my marc jacobs pump, michael kors pump and chanel watch, oh and only a few marc jacobs skirts and marni tops :P

i love to buy vintage stuffs, they make me feel more special because they're one of a kind.
whenever people complimented on my clothes, they won't find the same as mine easily, even if i wore a chanel top, people can still find the same stuff easily as long as they have the money :smile:

and honestly i DON'T CARE what people said.
although i wear designer bags, i carry them to ride in bus, motorbike, walk on the market and stuffs.