Do You Wear Denim Dresses??

1. Does anyone have any summer jean dresses? Just curious to know if these are outdated or not...I actually haven't seen any for the past few years.

2. If the dress is cute and girly, then I go for it, like this one I posted it few times already in this board by La Rock, I really love my dress.
    [​IMG]

3. no. never. no. but Bags looks great!^^

4. I like bags4me's because it's a really cute, updated style!

I had a denim dress in the mid 1990s that was a shirt dress style, short sleeves, snaps up the front and below the calf length. IMO that style is now of date.

5. I never understood wearing denim dresses or jackets..besides jeans..I would never wear a denim dress ..but bags looks great tho.!

6. I used to have a couple I loved but haven't worn any for a while. So I guess the answer is no, I don't wear them, not anymore.

7. I dont because I never found one that fit my body well.

8. You know I'm not a huge fan of the jean dresses but I love the outfit on the right. It looks really modern and chic. :yes:

9. Bags4me you look great with your denim dress! i love it.

10. I don't like the idea of denim dress but Bags4me changes my opinion.

11. Hmm...no. It might look good but just don't like the idea.

12. I think they're coming back now cause I've seen so many jean brands bring them out again. I think they're kinda cute if you wear them the right way - like bags4me!

13. as long as you wear it the right way (like bags) it should be fine!

i bought one about 6 years ago but i haven't worn it since the year i bought it... i think i might break it out for this summer :biggrin:

14. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit on the left. Looks very sophisticated :smile:

15. I couldn't pull that off but she looks awesome. I love those boots especially!

I have never worn a denim dress but for the longest time I wanted to buy one, just never got around to it. There was a cute one in the Victoria Secret catalogue for the longest I was looking at in particular. Like you, I haven't seen them around as much, but if the trend resurfaces, I might consider getting one.

I am a fan of denim skirts and I have a cute denim, short sleeved top that I used to wear a few years ago (2003ish) with khaki pants and these cute sandals that matched it perfectly.