Do you want to see my mousse paddy?

1. As most of you know I recently sold three bags on eBay a Chloe Silverado, a Balenciaga box, and a Balenciaga first.

My closet was a little barren and I felt compelled to add a Chloe; so, I bought a mousse paddy from Chloe South Coast Plaza.

The pics were taken in my car - well, because the DH hasn't been introduced to this one yet. :amuse:

The color is slightly darker in real life; but, it is quite nice.

IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0413.JPG
  2. Ohh it's so pretty, and I LOVE the silver hardware!

3. I love it. Great color!

4. Thanks alot....NOW my 9 year old daughter wants me to buy this one too!!!!!!!!!!

ITS GORGEOUS! LOVE the color-Congrats! DONT HIDE IT TOO LONG!

5. I've said it a few times, but it's beautiful :nuts: :love: Such a cool color!

6. Thank you ladies ... Cristina - you know where I am headed, how fun, O'paddy gets to go to DQ its first night in Colorado. :p

7. lmao! :lol: Talk about O'paddy living the high life :p

Oh, the coffee grinder miraculously started working now, lo and behold. Ah, tomorrow morning/afternoon will be good :nuts:

Back on topic now :shame: The hardware looks shinier than the matte gold of the regular paddy hardware - is it?

8. I'm so jealous :love:

9. Wow! I love it. That color is beautiful!

10. That's how we roll ;)

Yes, the silver hardware is shinier than the matte gold.

Nawth - soon you and I are going to paddy twins. I am crossing my fingers that LVR gets it right for you this time.

The time has come - O'paddy is off to blizzardy goodness. :lol:

11. :lol: Paddy twins. I sure hope they still have some mousses left, my return should be there by tues/wed :cry:

12. *dies* That is GORGEOUS!!!! I'm so sad that I missed the Mousse Zippy by a day. I LOVE the color. Enjoy!!!

13. Congrats, Loganz! The color is beautiful .

14. I love love love the color :love: Congrats!

15. Gorgeous!!! Does it have a greenish tint to it? I LOVE the silver hardware. Congrats!!