Do you use tinted moisturizer?

I use ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain. It's slightly orange-y for my skin tone, but it blends well so it gives my face some warmth and color. I don't have bad skin anymore, so it's my go-to product.

I bought the LM one a few months ago but I really don't care for it/use it, I feel it makes my skin look really ghastly. It's not technically a tinted moisturizer, but I currently use Clinique supermoisture makeup and I love it because it doesn't have much coverage but really evens out my skintone beautifully. I would highly recommend it to anyone with dry, sensitive skin.

Bobbi Brown TM (not the oil free version) gives the lightest and most natural coverage. I've tried many BB creams and TM and I think this really achieves that no makeup look! Not recommended for anyone who requires realreal coverage, this one just lightly evens out skin tone and gives a "glow from within"

I just discovered one that I love. Problem is it was one clearance, and the store that I bought it from (Ulta) won't be selling that brand any more. So I've no idea where I'm going to buy it for a reasonable price. It's by Paula Dorf and it's called Face Tint. I bought the Jet Set Glo shade.

I have hated some E.L.F. products but do "LIKE" the Tinted Moisturizer. I always feel inclined to disbelieve their SPF claim though. Perhaps I am too cynical!

It has been a year since I have used it but when I did last year, it even held onto skin alright with a primer (I used Rimmel) underneath.

Alas, there is now the BB CREAM CRAZE to ride as well :smle1:!