Do you use a pen case to protect your purse lining?

Wow everyone, thanks so much! I like bright, fun things inside my bags so I'm off to check out the Kate Spade. Oh who am I fooling, I'm checking out everyone's ideas!!!! :yahoo:

p10504560_ph_hero.jpg
THIS!

Wow, I WISH I used that. But, I put my pen in my cosmetic bag.

Wow just one of those things you never think about. I've got a metal case I should use or a pencil case I bought and is holding absolutely nothing at the moment rattling around in my top desk drawer!

Megs's recent post on purseblog got me thinking... what are some of your favorite pen/pencil cases? I'm currently drooling over this one, though it can be used for so much more than pencils. It's the LV Denim Speedy Case GM.
p11277216_ph_hero.jpg

What about you?

I really like the Isabella Fiore Croco cases. Adasa has them dirt cheap right now so I almost got one, but I know that I would NEVER use it. I think this one is actually a cosmetics bag, but I thought it would make a cute pencil case...

170ed52df2354a1f52c963adcb5e3d09.jpg

I like the Kate Spade ones and the leather ones are about $50ish, not too bad. I have a red leather one. Her cosmetic cases also are pretty good for pens/pencils and other things.