Do you use 1 Wallet?

do most of you not use a checkbook? I find that I really don't write checks anymore except to send off a few bills here and there, but I like the check register to write down my debits.. just wondering how you all handle that since coach seems to make a lot of wallets w/o checkbooks. :confused1:

I don't use a wallet. I have a mini skinny to match every bag :biggrin:

In my punch swingpack I have an all punch colored mini skinny I bought for a buck and "restored", but I also have the light blue sig stripe mini skinny that sort of matches too. And I use that in my all sig soho small flap, but I also have a camel leather m.s that matches that and my Legacy, sort of :biggrin:

So none of mine are matchy matchy, but they "go" with several things. I'm not much of a big wallet girl so all my cards/cash/change go in the skinnies and my checkbook is on it's own.

Fieldsinspring----yes, it does go well with everything. It will ESPECIALLY go well with my new turquoise hobo I'm getting this week.:graucho: P.S. How do I post a quote in my reply? I'm new to posting. I used to just lurk.

Fieldsinspring----yes, it does go well with everything. It will ESPECIALLY go well with my new turquoise hobo I'm getting this week.:graucho: P.S. How do I post a quote in my reply? I'm new to posting. I used to just lurk.

Lucky you!! As far as quoting, just below the persons post there is a tab that says quote.. click on that and voila!! :tup: HTH!

I can only use 1 wallet or else I always forget to switch over something important when I change out the wallets. I have a chocolate signature french wallet and it goes well with every bag.

I have a few wallets, but none of them really match my bags. All of my wallets are "odd" colors: butter yellow, plum, light blue...so I'm never concerned about them matching because they never really match! :shame:

I just have one wallet, it was expensive and I don't think my husband would get it if I said I needed another wallet! It's brown and I use it in every bag, BUT I love those posts "what's in your bag" when people have the matching or coordinating accessories for their purses. They always look so pretty!

I have one Pond Legacy Wallet, white wristlet and stripe wristlet to go with all my Ali's, and 3 bags that have matching accessories. It's not fun changing wallets!

I guess I'm in the minority here... I have to have a matching wallet with my purse.
I'm the same, but I don't change wallets daily - most times I'll change weekly. right now I have a new b/w sig Chelsea Accordian in a black sig stripe shoulder tote. I'm going to use my black or white ergo later this week, so it will match them all. When I switch to the Scarf or Leather, I'll switch the wallet to something else for that weeks set of purses. As long as they're in the same color family, I"m fine - they don't have to be an exact bag/coordinating wallet set.