do you think White MC pouchette worth the price $590?

I love MC line. And when I look at my MC Rift - sometimes I think of what else I could of got - but I had to have my MC Black Rift. And I still love my MC Rift. :love: But its so small. But I love all the colors. My favorite is the Pink on the Black.

And for a MC Cles in Canada, it costs 305.00 CAD, and come to 344.00 with tax, and I got a pre-loved, well taken care of brand new condition MC White Cles on ebay, which I can't wait for!!!!!!! So if you love the line, go for it new if you have the money. Or look on ebay. I wouldn't of bought mine used if I didn't have the experts here who helped me authenticate it!! I wouldn't ever sell my MC Rift. I know its not the Pochette, but its also small. And I love the studs on the Pochette. I won't say how much my MC Rift costed me. Some people don't think its worth it. She was my first LV purse. :tender:

If you want it and have the means, go for it. However, as stated earlier there are other options.

I believe the price reflects on the materials used on the pochette, such as the color coating process, alcantra lining, brass studs on the bag and strap. I believe the pochette strap alone with the studs is over $100.00. This is why the MC line is like double the price, in comparison to mono. Also, versus the mono speedy that does not have any lining.

I have one and I love it. It's worth it to me!