do you think White MC pouchette worth the price $590?

I just got a used one from Let-Trade for half that price. I love the look and design but simply could not justify the price for a new one (for $300 more I got my huge BH). I did just buy an extender for it for $110 though (but can be used with other Pochettes as well).

Check for deals on ebay or Let-Trade! :yes:

I just got a used one from Let-Trade for half that price. I love the look and design but simply could not justify the price for a new one (for $300 more I got my huge BH). I did just buy an extender for it for $110 though (but can be used with other Pochettes as well).

Check for deals on ebay or Let-Trade! :yes:

I did the same thing, got mine off Let-Trade and it looks great. Then my dh got me extender for full price though. I think that $590 is a little high for such a small bag. There are some great deals out there if you don't mind a used one!:heart:

I got mine when it first came out..and then i got the black one as well...so yah, imo not worth the full price! I bought the two under the premise that they would be limited ed. ..turns out they weren't and I promptly sold them for about 1/2 the price I paid. They are cute though!

As much as I have always loved it, I don't think it's worth it at all. I agree with latinamodel and would rather get another speedy instead (azur perhaps :biggrin:).

I still need to add it to my collection some day so I'd go with the second-hand route as advised by afcgirl and bgcutiepie00.

I'd definitely go the second hand route too for such a small item. I have the black MC but I'm thinking soon I will get a white one too. I got the black one on eBay from a mypoupette reseller.

I want it, but I thought it was $615, thought that's what it said on eluxury. I should wait for a good one at Let's Trade; but... it's very expensive, i agree, that's why i went with Shirley, more worth it for the money to me....

I have to agree that it's not worth it because you're not getting much bag for the money. Especially after the last price increase the MC pochette is really expensive for what it is. I agree with the girls that I'd rather get a mono, damier, or azur speedy for just a touch more money.