Do you think Vuitton reads tpf??

1. It looks like the color was sharpened because the same shadow is in each pic. That looks like the bottom of her sleeve to me because I believe her sleeves are down on her shoulders, echoing the "romance" theme.
  2. I saw this ad in a magazine a few days ago (no strap) and I immediately thought about this thread :yes:
  3. LV for sure does ;)
  4. They should! This forum is more helpful than some of my SAs. ;)
  5. :shrugs:
  6. :shocked:
  7. If they don't, I wish they would. We have really good ideas here and some legitimate complaints as well.
  8. Aaah, and if Mr. Vuitton (lol) reads tPF: I want pink Epi items!!! Now!!! (please... :shame:smile:
  9. I'm sure they must come's like free market research to them.

10. so next time we see previews we will have to have backwards meaning I really hate this bag means I can not wait to get my hands on this hot baby if they think we hate it maybe the price won't jump so much :lol: :lol: :p

11. I'll start- man, the ivorie epi line is ugly. They should sell them for half the price just so people buy it!
  12. Haha in that case, I must say everything is ugly...I'd only pay half price for all of the items...yeah right...I wish LV would discount half off!
  13. And while Monsieur Louis is at it, why not bring back the lilac epi PLEASE!
  14. haha :p