Do you think LV dog collar would fit a Chihuahua?

1. My male Chi is 8 lbs...my femal Chi is 4.5 lbs...the Coach dog collars and leads are waaay too big for them.

Do you think the LV ones would fit them?

TIA!!:yes:

Here are pix to see their apx. size:

bentley 3.jpg IMG_0429.JPG new lv 6.jpg new lv 5.jpg
  2. I thought you weren't supposed to use dog collar on chihuahua because their necks are fragile.

3. Bently and Carmen are so adorable..

I don't know if it will fit your doggies, it seems pretty big.May be you can ask the store..

4. It doesn't fit mine. He's 1kg only though. We tried the petit and it didn't work. But he's got a very fine silver mesh bracelet as a collar. He doesn't wear a collar most of the time though.

5. Hey, the bracelet idea might work. What about getting an S-Lock bracelet and making it a collar?:graucho:

You could share accessories with your dogs!

6. awww... 2 doggies are so cute. Think the collar would be too big. The bracelet would be too wide and might choke the pups!:s

7. the s lock bracelet is unconfortable too wide
    maybe one of those bracelet only with the flower I think they are called "wish" ??
    :shrugs:
    anyway I saw the pm dog collar and it is pretty small I am sure it will fit them
    I thing is tought for toy size dogs

8. I bought my chihuahua the PM size. It fits him perfectly. He's not a tiny one though, he is 9 pounds. It's really light weight and perfect for him IMO.

lvcollarmodel.JPG
  9. ^OMG He is SO CUTE!!!! What a DOLL!!

Qtiekiki--I wouldn't use the collar to walk them...they would just wear them in their doggie stroller.

If they do get walked, I would use a harness with the LV leash.

Thanks everybody!!

10. LOL Good idea!! When my female Chi was a baby, I used to put some of my Tiffany bracelets on her for fun!!

11. not sure...your dogs are darling!! I'm a pug snob....love puggies to bits!!!!

12. Ohhh Jenny...how cute is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darling:p :p :p

13. Pugs are so sweet!!

My aunt's boyfriend has a half chihuahua/half pug cross...he calls the mix a "Chug"!! LMAO!!:nuts:

14. Everyone's dogs are so cute!!! I have an 8lb. Yorkie and I was wondering what size (if I were to get him one) collar too! Great thread!